Would you like a Cigar?

Got this 10 pack of Aganorsa leaf-New Cuba Maduros for a song ($17.50) in my recent order.
A very bland and blah Cigar. Didn't realize it is a Cuban sandwich cigar. I dont care for Cuban sandwhich cigars. They get hot & spongy.
IMG_20220807_164932132.jpg

It’s a shitty day today gents. My dad had cancer about 12 years ago, and lost a kidney and everything was fine. We thought he had beaten this thing, had no signs of cancer at all, until today. He had knee surgery and the biopsy showed signs of cancer, and this time seems like it’s in his bones. He is going to see the oncologist this week to see how bad is it. If you pray, please keep him in your prayers, if you don’t pray or believe, please keep him in your thoughts. Thanks!!

Grabbed a Padron Aniversario.

9CB6B8A8-301B-4811-84E0-9855BCB0EB84.jpeg

It’s a shitty day today gents. My dad had cancer about 12 years ago, and lost a kidney and everything was fine. We thought he had beaten this thing, had no signs of cancer at all, until today. He had knee surgery and the biopsy showed signs of cancer, and this time seems like it’s in his bones. He is going to see the oncologist this week to see how bad is it. If you pray, please keep him in your prayers, if you don’t pray or believe, please keep him in your thoughts. Thanks!!

View attachment 482355
Many prayers brother.

View attachment 482355
That's rough, especially if it gets into the bones. My Mom died from cancer 10 years ago. It's an ugly disease.

I hope your pops pulls through.

Christmas in August in Middle Georgia :)

75829CEF-4656-432E-90F3-F27AFDA3FA31.jpeg
5014AE7F-0F88-400C-9902-3194C0CB2774.jpeg

It’s been a 3 cigar day :). Had to try one of the Padrons :ROFLMAO: Smoked a new CAO, and a Sancho Panza :)

11893BC5-0F80-4178-A14F-AF3E5C19E9F5.jpeg
02BCA057-02CB-4620-AE58-7D1A29E3601D.jpeg
0065BECE-FA0A-4675-A0F3-893D0CC354CB.jpeg

My Father, always my favorite. I really like those New World Cigars also. AJ Fernandez is a blending genius. He's like the mad scientist of the cigar world....lol.
Yes AJ is indeed a genius. Never a bad blend on cigars with his name on them.

Here is to our brother @BourbonTrail lioness Safari. Good luck brother, shoot straight!

361336BA-FE3B-4EE7-BE20-887B4AC580FE.jpeg

View attachment 482355

Prayers for your Pops and your family.

My Dad’s cancer metastasized into bones and it was not good. He passed at 84. Can only pray that this was caught early enough for treatment and a he will be blessed with a healthy life. So sorry for this bit of news for your Dad.

Smoking a CAO Pilon Anejo :)

62ABB393-F2E6-4AFE-A2AE-A74736C9B994.jpeg

Well gents, have some bad news. My dad got the results today, and it is stage 4 cancer. He is going to have some MRIs done in the next couple of days to see if it's anywhere else and get a treatment plan. :(

Well gents, have some bad news. My dad got the results today, and it is stage 4 cancer. He is going to have some MRIs done in the next couple of days to see if it's anywhere else and get a treatment plan. :(
Well.....that really sucks. Hang tough, brother. Prayers for your Dad, and family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cazhino90

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg