Would you like a Cigar?

1640999437968.png
 
Month ago, In my order I also included a purchase for a 10 count variety pack of Don Pepin, and My Father cigars.
So far I have eliminated the Le Bijou, Don Pepin Blue, La Antiquidad, and the Don Pepin Cuban classic.

Ive Never had a Don Pepin, or My Father cigar, that I don't like. All are wonderful smokes.

Cheers!

IMG_20211231_182901444.jpg
 
Had a great dinner, and now to smoke out this year :).

Smoking a Drew State, UF-4 (Unico Fuerte) First time smoking one.

A91097CF-8504-4A1B-B54C-DF9FE473C703.jpeg
DE51F17D-7314-491F-AFAB-70E45105A616.jpeg
 
I have a Padron 1926 Aniversario on deck for the New Year :)

198E78F1-5025-4F75-9983-FF3E665BFE55.jpeg
 
Happy New Year brothers!!!
 
D1F9C0E9-D7C1-4559-9F72-BE741E1810EE.jpeg
 
1641085089867.jpeg
 
Smoking something very different, a Nub Maduro. Great little cigars that smoke like a big cigar, great flavor and lots of smoke. :)

AF68AEBB-7991-420E-9987-7176ABAC1D4A.jpeg
 
Always too short. :(
 
Smoking a San Lotano and trying to stay warm, it’s 39 degrees :ROFLMAO: And I didn’t have any wood for my outdoor fireplace LOL!!! We went from 81 degrees this weekend to this today LOL!!!

E6A0406C-B35A-4747-8554-975A4D33C384.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,362
Members
169,540
Latest member
NonaG07838
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top