Would you like a Cigar?

I only experienced a tornado once when I was a kid in the farmland of Minnesota. Fortunately, we were not in the direct path, as the twister was about a mile away.
The sky turned almost a hazy purple, and it was spooky silent, and then the freight train sound of the twister ripping thru the countryside.
Those things are wicked.
 
Has it has been cold? Maybe you are ok.
 
Our fabulous NES utility just got my power back on. God bless these men and women. 14 hour shifts straight through since Saturday and not finished yet. But down form 100k without power to less than 2000. Pretty amazing work. Remaining customers are ones with poles snapped. Fortunately ours was just the high line broken. This is the final clean up. Now I just need to bribe the chipper service[emoji4]
IMG_4376.JPG
IMG_4377.JPG
 
Has it has been cold? Maybe you are ok.

Well it was Catch 22. Only heat for house, with overnight temps at 28 Deg F, was gas heater in garage. So left heater on, and opened door to house so pipes would not freeze. But freezer is in garage, so it was pretty much a lost cause. Oh well, still got a week I’ll be deer hunting in Alabama in January. [emoji28]
 
Well it was Catch 22. Only heat for house, with overnight temps at 28 Deg F, was gas heater in garage. So left heater on, and opened door to house so pipes would not freeze. But freezer is in garage, so it was pretty much a lost cause. Oh well, still got a week I’ll be deer hunting in Alabama in January. [emoji28]
That's a bummer. A few deer from Alabama might fill em back up
 
Here is my haul of some favorites (V, Diesel, Monte) and a few new ones. I have Padrons on backorder

Like the Diesels I smoked so far. Do not know the one you have ordered, maybe not in Europe.
 
Like the Diesels I smoked so far. Do not know the one you have ordered, maybe not in Europe.

This one was finished in a sherry cask which gives a nice light fruit flavor. IMO, it's better than their bourbon barrel; that one is very bland tasting.
 
Smoking a Diesel cigar. I know, I know, it’s not a Camacho, or Oliva, I get it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

E1A055E6-834A-41EE-81F0-6B3AA3F366ED.jpeg
 
Thank you to my secret Santa :) (y) :)

B54AB596-C87B-4548-A057-7277F9B93ABE.jpeg
 
It’s a Kristoff Maduro :)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,246
Messages
1,569,448
Members
168,710
Latest member
lovecreativemarketingusa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top