Would you like a Cigar?

Smoking a Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic. This cigar is about a 60 ring gage, very nice flavor and overly spicy at all. It will probably be a good 1 1/2 hour cigar :ROFLMAO:

003C97E7-B417-45FB-A731-A951B47E14A7.jpeg
 
Let’s go Braves & Let’s go Brandon!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
1635294396697.jpeg
 
We are p*sped off since the woke culture took the All Star Game from Atlanta.
 
I like those Ave Maria’s (y)
 
I like those Ave Maria’s (y)
This is the first time Ive tried this blend. Probably the most zesty Connecticut Ive ever had, but I like it.
It's starts off with a white pepper blast that took me by surprise, but it smoothed out after a bit. Still has that legendary AJ kick to it though.
 
See what you did, had to go look around all my humidors, and look what I found. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1CBA340B-0862-4154-8F4B-979721A3B8CA.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,195
Members
169,273
Latest member
fuddniforra1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top