Would you like a Cigar?

E.P Carrillo - Encore Majestic

2018 Cigar of the year. 96 Rated.

Has some of the flavors similar of the Padron 1964, yet, is more complex, with some light citrus/spice notes.

Very nice band on this stick.
IMG_20210605_172017854.jpg
 
Well, the Graycliff I smoked earlier was meh. It was spicy all the way, with not much flavor at all. Clearing my palette with a Monti J.A. Fernandez :)

8EFC8286-1B5F-468D-8CC9-382319A27F11.jpeg
 
The project 40 I am puffing on isn’t as complex as I hoped, and smokes a bit crooked. Not bad flavor, but just kind flat. Retrohale is strong. Makes me look forward to the Le Bijou

Nice evening for a smoke, now that the cicadas have shut up for the night
 
The project 40 I am puffing on isn’t as complex as I hoped, and smokes a bit crooked. Not bad flavor, but just kind flat. Retrohale is strong. Makes me look forward to the Le Bijou

Nice evening for a smoke, now that the cicadas have shut up for the night
The Le Bijou is my favorite smoke. I'm a bog My Father fan.
 
Haven't had one of these in awhile. Always good.

You know I need to try another one of those. I don't know how they did it but when I smoked mine it did remind me of a mechanics shop, changing oil, old leather, etc.
 
@Uncle Sauce, I’ve smoked the entire series of Flatheads, and it’s been a hit or miss on all of them. There are days I like them, and then some days I want to throw the cigar away. Not sure if it’s their tobacco, rollers, my palate, getting old, the moon, I just don’t know. I believe I still have some in my humidor :(. Maybe I’ll smoke one this PM and report back. :)
 
I like the little “Spark Plug” ones from that series
 
@Uncle Sauce, I’ve smoked the entire series of Flatheads, and it’s been a hit or miss on all of them. There are days I like them, and then some days I want to throw the cigar away. Not sure if it’s their tobacco, rollers, my palate, getting old, the moon, I just don’t know. I believe I still have some in my humidor :(. Maybe I’ll smoke one this PM and report back. :)
I hear you - Sometimes I smoke something and it hits the spot and vice versa as well! So many variables...
 
Going to cook some venison burgers for dinner tonight, and smoking an AVO Syncro Nicaraguan Fogata while the venison marinates :). Can’t go wrong with these AVOs.
91894EB0-72D7-4BDC-8C5D-029439241720.jpeg
 
Burgers came out great, now I’m going to give a CAO Flathead Steel Horse a try. Report to follow after. :)

11EF7B76-E594-4606-9823-2B1234F5128D.jpeg
85944D83-65D7-4163-8646-194EAFF62039.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,544
Members
169,758
Latest member
LaureneSlo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top