Would you like a Cigar?

The other half :)

37DCD366-AE9E-4565-A9A5-38FE760B4C11.jpeg

Since it’s such a sad and sh*tty day in the history of our great nation, I figure I smoke something nice. Smoking an Opis X 20th year.
View attachment 382806
Unfortunately, I feel we are in for many crappy days going forward. At least you are absorbing the day with a great smoke!

I’m afraid you are correct my friend.

Smoking something a bit different than what you guys are to seeing me smoke; smoking a San Cristobal a.k.a. The Parrot Cigar :). It’s cold tonight, the temp is 37 degrees (cold for GA) and sitting next to a space heater. I know, I know, I’m a whimp. LMAO!!!

8BF1C02F-F832-4775-A2BE-486870A31A84.jpeg

This cigar was short in flavor and too spicy for my taste. :(

And now I’m smoking one of favorites :). Too bad is not an Aniversario :)

E8AB7652-91A7-4846-9C84-6CDAF77AA687.jpeg

879ADF00-6090-431A-8EB4-2FEA40540253.jpeg

this lancero was delicious with a hint of chocolate/coffee/leathery thing going on. I’m going to have to order some more of these!

Smoking a Camacho Barrel Aged. These guys are tasty :)

17D40D04-00AE-47D0-BE17-26C74E664370.jpeg

I’m afraid you are correct my friend.

Smoking something a bit different than what you guys are to seeing me smoke; smoking a San Cristobal a.k.a. The Parrot Cigar :). It’s cold tonight, the temp is 37 degrees (cold for GA) and sitting next to a space heater. I know, I know, I’m a whimp. LMAO!!!

View attachment 383032
I've had a couple different San Cristobals. Didn't like them much.

Sorry, Mort. I was pulling for the Titans. The Tannehill interception sealed their doom.

Oh man, I’ve never seen that before, very strange.

Smoking a Black label Padron. today was the end of deer season. One in the freezer this year.

This cigar is going to be my new favorite Padron. Obviously it’s not an Aniversario. So far this cigar is delicious, hints of pepper at first and then hints of cocoa.

9BEAD2CB-5905-4C71-B39D-7AE10BBC6403.jpeg

Arturo Fuente Opus X perfecxion 888 is my all time favorite, but it is hard to go wrong with a good Padron.

A831B02F-3B59-44F2-933B-9BF931BBE4FB.jpeg
Excellent Padron, from beginning to end! I’ll have to get more I think I did justice to this Padron :)

Ready for the game :). Go Buckeyes!!!!

21AFE9B8-9047-4D16-B485-B4CE0C7CD65B.jpeg

Titans going to win today, Brother Mort?

Sorry to just get back on the board. Was doing a little deer hunting for a long weekend. Rather, doing a lot of cigar smoking, and a little deer watching. Funny how when you got venison in the freezer, motivating to pull the trigger, and all the work that goes into processing a deer, seems to keep you just watching and looking forward to the fire place and a cigar.

Anyway, yea didn’t have much hope for Titans. We got no defense.

As for the OSU v AL game, a couple of Camacho and a My Father Le Bijou and the Tide about put this one to bed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoraceBrei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!