Would you like a Cigar?

MR The JUDGE with a few Jameson...
20201226_195924.jpeg

Down at the range today with Headley Grange - I thought this tasted a bit better on the last go round...not bad just somewhat plain. Course, it was pretty cold. Maybe that was it. Wish a cigar made me shoot straighter!

Headley Grange.jpg

Had a RP 1990 after that - was pretty good. Trying to get comfortable on sticks...need more practice ...lot's more :)

RP 1990.jpg

I’ve been under the weather again, and didn’t smoke for a couple of days. Smoking a My Father
ADEA79A4-5AE4-4727-A197-38244C0CABFE.jpeg

Finally was able to see a doc, and I basically have allergies. So, Claritin and nasal spray and of course my own remedy, an Oliva V Melanio with some Amarulla over crushed ice :)

C0C388B2-B89C-4965-8C0A-FA12A5BD2E39.jpeg

Happy New Years to all. While the rookies go party, This old man is stationed on the porch, heater on, several cigars under my belt, watching football and sipping on a mug of joe. May 2021 be a blessing to all!

Happy New Years to all. While the rookies go party, This old man is stationed on the porch, heater on, several cigars under my belt, watching football and sipping on a mug of joe. May 2021 be a blessing to all!
Now that's my kind party! Happy New Years to you as well!

One Scotch, one cigar, one beer.......

Sounds like a George Thorogood song.

There will be more then one.

I'm with Uncle Morty, and I'm hunkering down at home. Doing a little drink'n and smoke'n with Don Pepin, and My Father, before a nice pasta dinner for New Years.

I think it's been a couple centuries since I've gone out to party on New Years eve.
Must be an age thing.

Happy New years, Gents. Peace, prosperity, and the grace of God, for you all.

Cheers!

My Father special event cigar. These were handed out at Don Pepin Cigar events, and available on a limited basis thru promos at some dealers. A very nice creamy, and nuttiness, along with some subtle sweet flavor notes. A very good smoke, with a similar blend to the El Centurion.
I would definitely buy a box of these if they were available.
IMG_20201231_192319401.jpg

I’m calling this a “perfect day”.

E2164326-5780-4202-BB73-7F9178BE241E.jpeg
472AB5E1-217B-4463-A64A-7A2F2FB03201.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Box Pressd Rebellion- By American Viking Cigars.

A medium body Nicaraguan puro, with a Habano wrapper. Notes of leather, Coffee, Dark chocolate, and a light vanilla sweetness. Good flavors.
$7.75 - $9.00 a stick, depending on size.
IMG_20210101_174255966.jpg

Obrigado-By American Viking Cigars

Notes of Wood, Leather, slightly earthy, and a creamy caramel nuttiness, that resonated well with my palate. Along with the Liga Zebra, this was my favorite of the American Viking sampler pack. Would definitely buy more of these sticks.
IMG_20201226_160420899.jpg

Dama Valada- By American Viking Cigars.

A Nicauraguan Rosado Habano Oscuro wrapper, and Nicaraguan fillers.
Notes of Leather, Earthy spice, Espresso, and a Vanilla type creaminess.
Full bodied, with good flavor notes.
$8-10 a stick.
IMG_20201230_172312246.jpg

You guys are killing me. We've had such a sh*tty couple of days with driving rain that I have not been able to sit in my patio to smoke a cigar. The WX supposed to clear up on Sun, I hope to smoke a couple of good cigars then. :)

You guys are killing me. We've had such a sh*tty couple of days with driving rain that I have not been able to sit in my patio to smoke a cigar. The WX supposed to clear up on Sun, I hope to smoke a couple of good cigars then. :)
Sounds like you need an all weather cigar shed. Lol.

Sounds like you need an all weather cigar shed. Lol.

Well, it's a nice covered patio, but the wind was coming from the North, trust me, I tried. But, after being sick, I didn't want to sit in the rain getting wet while smoking a cigar. Wife (financial advisor), and I are talking about maybe enclosing it, with big windows so I can still smoke my cigars. :)

I love a screened in porch about 9 months out of the year, with the other 3 being Dec-Feb, typical winter in Nashville. I made some panels out of poly and firring strips and just screw to two side of the porch. This cuts most of the blown wind and snow, and cuts down significantly on the wind. I can still use the porch during those winter months with just my old duck blind heater. Much less expensive then permanent solutions, can go up in about 30 min, and gives me the screened in porch for the great majority of the year during seasonably nice weather. Save that money for the cigars! Just my 2 cents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SavannahDo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg