Would you like a Cigar?

Here is something different for you guys LOL!!! A different kind of Monti Had a rough day, had to replace my water heater, and for some great reason this one is in the attic. It was a b*tch getting a 50 gal tank up there. LOL!!!

View attachment 376514
Cool looking cigar! You should look into a tankless water heater.

Cigarpage has a 4 day 50% off sale on, Oliva, and AJ Fernandez blends, including AJ Monte's, and Diesel.

The weenies post this sale right after I gave them my Cigar budget for the rest of the year. Figures! Lol.

Here is something different for you guys LOL!!! A different kind of Monti Had a rough day, had to replace my water heater, and for some great reason this one is in the attic. It was a b*tch getting a 50 gal tank up there. LOL!!!

View attachment 376514
You should move out west. We don't have attic's out here. LOL.

Guys, seriously, what is the feeling amongst your group about nicotine preventing or subduing Altzheimers?

image.jpg

time to hunt the elusive whitetail.

Cool looking cigar! You should look into a tankless water heater.

thats the route I wanted to take, but I don’t have anymore room in my panel, and it’s not that common here in GA. I bought the most efficient one, hopefully I’ll see a change on my electric bill.

You should move out west. We don't have attic's out here. LOL.

I moved to GA w the military and was able to land a good civilian job on base. Tough to move with only two years left before my second retirement. LOL. cost of living is fairly inexpensive here in GA.

Guys, seriously, what is the feeling amongst your group about nicotine preventing or subduing Altzheimers?

I have not heard anything about it. Care to elaborate on what you know.

@thriller, do you smoke in your stand? I had a friend who used to smoke cigarettes in his tree stand, and deer never paid any attention to it.

@thriller, do you smoke in your stand? I had a friend who used to smoke cigarettes in his tree stand, and deer never paid any attention to it.
Well the four hogs I shot this afternoon didn’t seem to mind but usually no. Just felt like a good afternoon to relax and see what was going on haha.

I don't know about Cigarpage. Received an email this morning that I needed to contact them since this was my first order, and the size of the order. $400 ? I called and left a message, and received an email that the order would be shipped out in 1-2 days. Pain in the....

So......they will send out shipment 5 days after the order was placed?

I should have ordered from Cigars International. My order would be going out on the truck this morning.

Man, that sucks! I've never had any issues with them. However, two smoking buddies had the same issue as you did with other cigar shops. I guess they are trying to protect themselves and you as the consumer. Hopefully you'll get them before Thanksgiving.

The order was $393 total. Including our ridiculous 9.1% Az sales tax. I've put in comparable orders with CI, and didn't need a note from Mommy.

That's interesting - never had an issue with them either. Never had a call from them.

Man, that sucks! I've never had any issues with them. However, two smoking buddies had the same issue as you did with other cigar shops. I guess they are trying to protect themselves and you as the consumer. Hopefully you'll get them before Thanksgiving.
They wont be in until next week, I imagine. I would gladly pay the $16 for 2 day express, but they don't have that option.

Oh, that sucks! No cigars with turkey! :(

It’s a beautiful evening, I have Old Glory flying, with the POW flag below, and an Oliva V Melanio maduro

7DFFCB0C-4253-4243-BF3A-057F8CA73673.jpeg

440D4169-466F-499C-A253-950C4A2E8F8F.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg