Would you like a Cigar?

@Mort Hill, I normally get the Olives from Cigar Page, they are great. Oh yeah, those Ligas are excellent smokes, and unfortunately you can’t find them cheap anywhere.

I smoked a San Lotsno by AJ Fernandez. Great smoke, with hints of coffee & earthy.

C016E82B-9E52-4ED6-A2BA-F8017993E099.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to try an order soon with Cigar page. Like the deals they offer. I figure since Brother Mort buys Le Bijou's by the Semi Truck load, I better get some while I can!
They have some good deals going on 5 packs right now. Since I'm a man of variety, that works for me.

Sh*t, I need my freaking glasses when I type these post using my Iphone. LOL!!!!

I hear ya @Brent in Az on variety packs. However, when I find those that I like, I buy them by the box as well, that way I know I have them if I want them. LOL!!!! Oh yeah, count me in on those Le Bejou's too. LOL!!!!

A Carlos Torano box pressed beauty, to start off the late afternoon. Trying to stay off my feet, as my knee is all messed up for some reason?May need to go see the Doc.
At least I have plenty of cold beer to wash down the truck load of Tylenol I've been eating. LOL...

IMG_20201024_161243828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night I smoked a Churchill size AVO Classic while watching the Michigan vs Minnesota game. Like anything AVO, a delicious cigar with tones of coffee, cocoa

B818C683-8071-45AC-AE61-A217E06FB0B8.jpeg

Not even a MF and Hoyo can save my Titans for self implosion.

Well....Titans had a chance to send it to overtime, but.....

We can’t depend on last minute heroics every game. The better team won. I did try various “lucky” cigars, but none of them had the total Mojo to pull off the win. Not that I did not enjoy trying to smoke them to victory. Even had my oldest son and nephew voting on which brand to smoke next.

Anyone have any knowledge on these Audew humidors? Been thinking about buying one. Half the price of the Newair at $250, which are getting hard to find.
rB9kfV05iQGAGN6DAAkQvE58Drw548.jpg

We can’t depend on last minute heroics every game. The better team won. I did try various “lucky” cigars, but none of them had the total Mojo to pull off the win. Not that I did not enjoy trying to smoke them to victory. Even had my oldest son and nephew voting on which brand to smoke next.
True. I was hoping they would beat the Steelers. Vikings are on a bye week, which is a good thing. Their season is pretty much over anyway.

@Brent in Az, I have something similar and like it, they are great to have, and mine is usually pretty full w the cigar boxes I get.

Does it have temp and humidity control?
Cooling, as well as built in fan circulation. It comes with a water tray, but a better humidification device would have to be added by customer.
The Newair cc300H($550) has cooling/heating, and will maintain a constant humidor temp, regardless of room temperatures. I dont know if they discontinued mfg, but I cant find one anywhere.

I don't know anything about the Archetype Axis 2 Mundi by Drew Estate or Cigar Page but at $59.99 for a box of 20 when they have an MSRP of $209.80 I had to give them a try.

Is anyone familiar with this cigar?

I don't know anything about the Archetype Axis Mundi by Drew Estate or Cigar Page but at $59.99 for a box of 20 when they have an MSRP of $209.80 I had to give them a try.

Is anyone familiar with this cigar?
Yes. They are very good. That price is a steal. My local cigar shop charges about $13 a stick for the toro size.

When the billing email for Cigar Page came through it said "Brandshopper DBA as Cigar Page" I was curious, so I googled Brandshopper and came up with this:

Brandshopper

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SVCBoyd46

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg