Would you like a Cigar?

Cigars International, has a sale on Toranos 3 best sellers, including the Exodus 50 year. Almost half price at $69.99 per box of 20

Just completed my order for a box of each.

Looks like Cigarpage has Cohiba's on sale up to 77% off - If anybody is interested

My current cigar is a Faustino "Grandfather" maduro.

CIMG3697.JPG

Last fall at the big Tulsa gun show, I met a young fellow who was hand-rolling cigars to order. A short conversation revealed that he was a descendant of Cuban immigrants and had a long family history of making cigars. Seemed like a nice guy who knew what he was doing and the price was right, so I purchased several for our weekly "Cigar Thursday" (an informal session with several of my co-workers during our Thursday lunch break). The consensus was that it was a really decent smoke; enough so that I called and ordered a box on the spot.

His website is here if you are interested: https://faustinocigar.com/

My current cigar is a Faustino "Grandfather" maduro.

View attachment 371059
Last fall at the big Tulsa gun show, I met a young fellow who was hand-rolling cigars to order. A short conversation revealed that he was a descendant of Cuban immigrants and had a long family history of making cigars. Seemed like a nice guy who knew what he was doing and the price was right, so I purchased several for our weekly "Cigar Thursday" (an informal session with several of my co-workers during our Thursday lunch break). The consensus was that it was a really decent smoke; enough so that I called and ordered a box on the spot.

His website is here if you are interested: https://faustinocigar.com/

Any cigar roller that will exhibit at a gun show gets a try from me. Thanks for the cigar tip!

A few that I’ve smoked this week

32525C81-5DDF-43E3-99A2-48F470FF30A4.jpeg
E5E91A35-2D81-4455-84F3-17D9FC8D6529.jpeg
51A97B2C-BC09-44A7-A902-5AB5D384D3CD.jpeg

Cigars International, has a build your own Oliva, and/or, Nub sampler. 15 sticks - $59.99

Anybody have a recommendation on Perdomo Cigars?

I have only smoked 3 or 4 of the Perdomo lineup.

I am fond of the Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary, which is a Connecticut wrapper. The Perdomo Habano is a spicier version of the Champagne

How is that AJ made Monte?

I've smoke the bigger one (belicoso), and it's a full-med body (not harsh at all) delicious cigars, with notes of coffee and pepper, but not spicy. Very well made, and it's box pressed if you like cigars like that. This little cigar smoked like a big cigar, about 45 min cigar, and burned well with lots of smoke. This is the second one a friend gave me, and I am now looking to have them in my humidor. :)

Chill'n with some cold beers, and a La Aurora 1495 series. After trying a couple, I really like the flavor of these little 92 rated morsels. Great smoke, at a budget friendly price. A box of Robustos run about $80. I got these in a sampler pack on a good deal. Well worth it!
IMG_20200925_163556791.jpg

Georgia beat Tennessee and I’m now watching Miami play Clemson . Smoked a Macanudo Nicaraguan and now smoking a Camacho Barrel Aged

5B72E1C2-0A29-420C-B5F4-00367338A269.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Bulldogs beat Tennessee by 3 touchdowns. They get a tough team next week, playing Alabama. I'm watching FSU play Notre Dame. Rudy...Rudy....Rudy ...lol.

The Canes are not doing good at all

Cigarpage has My Father - Le Bijou & La Antiguedad 30% off lasts until tomorrow (Monday).

Is it just me or is there a lot of sales going on right now?

Cigarpage has My Father - Le Bijou & La Antiguedad 30% off lasts until tomorrow (Monday).

Is it just me or is there a lot of sales going on right now?
It's a rare occasion when My Father Cigars are discounted, maybe they need to move some stock?

It's a rare occasion when My Father Cigars are discounted, maybe they need to move some stock?
Probably so, maybe I'm just paying more attention as I'm smoking more but there seems to be some pretty good deals out there lately. I need a lot bigger humidor to take advantage! :)

Those were some intriguing deals. I will have to keep an eye on cigar page more often.

Another big Cigarpage sale: 93+ rated cigars on sale--AJ Fernandez, Alec Bradley, Arturo Fuente, Ashton, Archetype, Avo's, Illusione, Liga Privada, Monte Christo, My Father, Oliva, Punch and a few more....2 days left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg