Would you like a Cigar?

When it's too hot outside, what do you do?

Make good food. Drink cold beer. Smoke fine cigars.

Archetype - Sacred Scales

I really like the Archetype lineup.
IMG_20200620_164026378_BURST000_COVER.jpeg

Happy Father's Day, good start to the day a Cuban cigar with dark Costa Rican coffee at the lake. Have a great day all!View attachment 354416

I concur! To all the “Pops” out there, a blessed Happy Fathers Day tomorrow. As my wife loves to say “tomorrow is your day. Actually, every day is Father’s Day, but tomorrow it really is no matter what you think the rest of the year.” God love that woman when she is right!

Enjoying a lovely My Father after getting the honey-do’s done.

IMG_1149.jpeg

Montecristo No. 1...The Bruery Mash & Vanilla...73 degrees outside...with a light, northerly breeze...

PS: the 105 Casing is my ashtray. :)

PPS: This has become one of my favorite threads...Thanks for the relaxing Sunday afternoon.

Just curious, any of you Cigar Guys live in SoCal? I'd be thrilled to host a Cigar Night at some point.

Idaho here - if I was closer I’d enjoy smoking a few with ya! Helluva drive though :)

Been a long week, and this old dog is tired.
Enjoying an Archetype Axis Mundi Maduro after work, with plenty of much needed cold beer to wash it down with

Try one of these if you get a chance, and let me know what you think.

It's a great stick.
IMG_20200626_164223783.jpeg

Just curious, any of you Cigar Guys live in SoCal? I'd be thrilled to host a Cigar Night at some point.

The Home of Country Music, Hot Chicken, and former home of CAO cigars: Nashville

6A64804B-AB78-4954-96AC-8B48BD13B599.jpeg

Been a long week, and this old dog is tired.
Enjoying an Archetype Axis Mundi Maduro after work, with plenty of much needed cold beer to wash it down with

Try one of these if you get a chance, and let me know what you think.

It's a great stick.View attachment 355460

Love the Lord of the Rings Elvish Tree on the band. :)

I had to look it up on the internet, Axis Mundi is Latin for the Earth's Axis, or center of the earth.
The Cigar band graphics, is the Cosmic tree. The roots reach into the underworld, and the top tree branches reach for the celestial plane.

Pretty deep stuff.
Love the Lord of the Rings Elvish Tree on the band. :)

Archetype Dawn of Destiny, with the morning coffee.

The tobacconist over at the Cigar shop said the Archetype brand has been "Kill'n it", even if they are on the pricey side.?
IMG_20200627_070149019.jpeg

"The Jewel", in box pressed Torpedo.

Doesn't get much better then a 97 point rating.

I noticed that Cigars International has raised the prices on these. Not sure about other internet dealers?
IMG_20200627_174600732.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marplot

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois