Would you like a Cigar?

Morning Potjie.jpeg


Celebrating life and lit one up at 10 am on Saturday morning to make traditional potjie basically a stew cooked for 4 hours on fire in cast iron pot.


WhatsApp Image 2026-07-18 at 14.38.46 (1).jpeg


WhatsApp Image 2026-07-18 at 14.38.46.jpeg


This Potjie consisted of Wildebeest neck and kudu came out to perfection I blame the cigar for letting this happen as I relaxed and enjoyed the slow time.
 
Happy birthday, may you enjoy many more!! :A Cake::A Cake::A Cake:
 
  • Like
Reactions: DWB
I

I just looked up the pirates gold I may order a pack to try. And the cao brazilia that you have in the other pick I’ve never tried them either
CAO Brazilia is good. I've been smoking them for 25 years years since they first introduced them.
Cigar Page had a deal last week for $45 on a 10 pack.
 
Something serious to consider

Wasn’t the Sandinista basically communist also? I know they nationalized cigar companies back then but I think we still got them. I’m not as familiar with everything about Nicaragua other then I hope they keep shipping
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,019
Members
169,220
Latest member
KristineH3
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top