Would you like a Cigar?

Enjoying my new reloading shack

IMG_8606.jpeg
IMG_8597.jpeg
 
You
Thanks to all of you influencers, I had to stop by the local shop and see if they had the new My Father blend in stock. Fortunately they did. Also picked up a Don Pepin. vintage Nicauraguan which I haven't tried yet.
A little something extra for tomorrow's celebration.
View attachment 774588
ever try the don pepin Cuban classic? It’s a very good cigar
 
Oh, now you must show us the inside. Of course after you are done with your cigar. :ROFLMAO:
once the upstairs is finished I’ll snap a pic. It needs some work before it’s operational
 
Well, my wonderful mother strikes again. She spending my inheritance money one cigar a time. :)

IMG_8966.jpeg


IMG_8965.jpeg
 
My God ! With that ramp and double door I have to ask. Are you reloading a cannon ?
More like the upstairs will be for reloading, downstairs is for the poker table/tractor
 
View attachment 768811
No my index finger isn’t missing.

My Father makes great cigars, but we already knew that.
REcently getting into cigars and have come to like the My Father Blue, going to try a different size as I have been sticking to Robustos.

My experience with Kristoff have been bad. No flavor or falling a part on me.
 
In
REcently getting into cigars and have come to like the My Father Blue, going to try a different size as I have been sticking to Robustos.

My experience with Kristoff have been bad. No flavor or falling a part on me.
I had a kristoff gc signature last weekend that I bought months ago when adding so new sticks to the humidor. It was very good. But I’ve heard they can have a consistency problem.
 
There are so many proven cigars it’s becoming harder for me to try new sticks. For me nothing beats padron. But there are quite a few that get close to the experience. Every brand under the Garcia family banner is a winner.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,035
Members
169,888
Latest member
Sonia16980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top