Would you like a Cigar?

It was an enjoyable evening with old friends. Pork tenderloin, ghost pepper green beans, petros and friendship.

About a five cigar evening featuring My Father.

IMG_3449.JPG


And yes! A good old Rocky Top butt whoopin’!
 
Smoking an AVO I've never had before, gift from someone on this forum (y)

IMG_3029.jpeg
 
“La Ribera” a nice smoke I picked up recently. Glad I bought a few. Nice draw and even cool burn.
IMG_3756.jpeg
 
Taking a short break from painting and hanging mounts. Smoking a Davidoff Geneve Winston Churchill cigar.

IMG_3124.jpeg
 
Taking a short break from painting and hanging mounts. Smoking a Davidoff Geneve Winston Churchill cigar.

Next time, you should try one of the maduros.
 
Gift from my mom for my retirement, Padron 1926 Serie, 90 Year, I love how she spoils me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

IMG_3160.jpeg

IMG_3159.jpeg
 
That was my first time ever smoking any of the Hemingways. Might be my new favorite

I really like the "Best Seller" as well.. just slightly longer, and just a tiny bit more ring gauge, which makes the blend just a tiny bit different.. (I find the best seller to be a little more creamy)...

All of the hemingways are great... but for whatever reason I gravitate toward the smaller sticks in that line.. they were a top 10 go-to smoke for me back when I was doing some serious collecting and smoking.. I used to go through at least a couple of boxes of short stories a year (back when I was consuming 300-400 cigars a year and maintaining a collection of +/- 2500)...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,831
Members
169,424
Latest member
noxivamdk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top