Would you like a Cigar?

That looks and probably tastes great.
 
That looks and probably tastes great.

Oh my, if you have not tried one, I believe you should. The taste and different notes are incredible, lots of smoke, and always smooth all the way to the nub. I've never had a bad Padron 1964; they are just amazing cigars. Kick back, relax, and enjoy what I believe to be the best cigar. Not cheap, but in my humble opinion worth every Penny.
 
I looked them up and I see my cigar shop in Düsseldorf, Germany has them in stock. Next trip over there will try some. I see that have quite a few different series. Which ones would you recommend?
 
Try any of the 1964s series, in my opinion they are the most balanced with flavor. I believed I’ve had every Padron made :ROFLMAO:
 
My new ashtray is ready, made out of the Buffalo cow I shot in 2022 :D

IMG_0654.jpeg


IMG_0655.jpeg
 
Nothing new here...sweating balls! (probably not in Brent's caliber In AZ but hot up here) [emoji16] Working in the yard cutting trees, spreading mulch, etc. Time to relax with a few cold ones. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.View attachment 619542
I don't think we get that crazy humidity you guys get over there. I would melt
 
Some nice Cubans and a great flight of Port wines in Porto. If visiting Porto go to Vasquez d. Carvalho. Been there a couple of times great Port wines. You'll have you try the 50 years old one. Out of this world.
IMG_20240810_182418.jpg
IMG_20240810_175052.jpg
IMG_20240810_171319.jpg
 
Really nice. Was this from your trip to de Klerk?

No, this was from my trip to the Eastern Cape with Game-4-Africa. I hunted a Lioness with Hans.
 
Ah ok. Thought maybe also some plains game with Hans.
 
Unfortunately I was broke when I was done with the Lioness, i wish I could, but I still had to tip the staff. :ROFLMAO:
 
Enjoying this well aged Tatuaje cigar, gift from one of our AH member. (y)

IMG_2875.jpeg
 
Looks like the weather is good. Enjoy.

I think the last good weather I’ll see. Seems like rain the order of the day now. But cigars still burning so no worries here.
 
I really like those Undercrown Maduros. Great choice (y)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,683
Members
169,822
Latest member
NestorBoyn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top