Would you like a Cigar?

Sitting out in my 80% complete gun room with a fire going in the woodstove. Two dogs around my feet munching away on moose bones and a cigar smoldering right beside my scotch. Life is good.
Nice! Other than I would replace the scotch with a good bourbon, I would love to be doing the same!

Sitting out in my 80% complete gun room with a fire going in the woodstove. Two dogs around my feet munching away on moose bones and a cigar smoldering right beside my scotch. Life is good.

Pictures or it did not happened. :ROFLMAO: Nothing like having our faithful companions with us. Well done!

Sitting on the deck enjoying a craft beer, an Opus X that I received for Christmas, and scrolling through GB and GI. Not a bad way to close out the afternoon!

Smoked a Punch Year of the Dragon. I’ve never been a fan of Punch cigars, but this one caught my attention. Burned well, great flavors, and from what I hear a box ($105-110) for 20, will not break the bank. I may have to get a box. :E Shrug:

IMG_1734.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
With the Vols making it to the Elite 8 in NCAAM basketball, there have been an extreme number of stogies meeting their demise on the screened in porch. Camacho Corojo, The Pledge, Arturo Fuente Work of Art, O’man Oliva V, Crowned Heads Serie E. Many a good cigar has laid down their life for my nerves. GO Big Orange
IMG_2485.JPG

sorry, no pics, but I have had a Kentucky Dark Fired Muwat, Drew Estates Factory Smokes, and Montecristo Espada Maduro in the last week. All good, all enjoyed outside in the nice weather.

Uncle Mort, love the look of the ashtray. (y) (y)

Well Morty, my Wildcats choked in the sweet 16 against Clemson. They couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with a beach ball.
Only 2 cigars laid down their lives for me in that game......lol

Not a smoker originally but have been in occasion where we had to shear a cigar so I will say the Partagás Serie P was the smoothest I have had !!

The Vol's are playing today. How many Cigars will die a slow death in Morts ashtray during the game? I'll go with 4.

4 was an excellent pick, much better than my bracket choices. Had I not taken a nap during second half, could have been more. However, you were prophetically spot on for pre-game/post lunch count and I feel like you finally understand me! Blessings @brent!

On this last trip to Uganda my hunting buddy gave me a Fuente Lost City, wow, now that was a cigar!

Happy Easter Brothers, just finished.
Partagas Series E No. 2
IMG_5399.jpeg

Happy Easter everyone!

Sorry Morty. I was pulling for the Vols to get that win for a trip to the final 4. They just couldn't get it done.

Caldwell cigars has some of the funkiest labels, especially like this one. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_1814.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviaJoine

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.