Would you like a Cigar?

Happy St Patrick’s Day my friends. Smoking an Alec Bradley Shamrock Filthy Hooligan :ROFLMAO:

3C1FAFDF-ABC5-4C89-A678-2F9EF71AF585.jpeg
 
Very nice! This is my second of the day, I smoked a Pepe Carillo earlier today.
Never been a fan of Alec Bradley cigars, but this was a gift. It is a Med Body cigar, lots of smoke and good flavors. I actually like it. (y)
 
A store blend habano leaf by Rojas cigars. Big fan of his street taco blend, so was excited to try these carried by a local B&M. Comes with no band and a closed foot.

image.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all, just wondering if there are any cigar smokers here on the forum. If so, let us know which is your favorite one!

I like to light a cigar usually in the late afternoon and enjoy last few hours of daylight reading. Most times its a safari hunting book, others might be a book on oil and gas law. When on a hunting trip, its at the end of the day after a great hunt. I enjoy several brands from Dominican to Nicaraguan. Mostly VegaFina, La Aurora, Oliva (serie "g"). I have tasted numerous brands, but these are the ones found in my humidor.
Cuban: Montecristo NO 2
Dom Rep: Arturo Fuente Hemingway
 
Smoking a Nicaraguan Placencia Alma Fuerte.

27FAF1C3-CA68-4DCC-BD9F-9B2DEE0D5E1D.jpeg
 
Been blazing away on Cigar Page, stocking up on boxes of the reliables, but also venturing somewhat into the tall grass. One such cigar is a medium bodied Hoofty. A boutique brand, but very tasty and well constructed. Very smooth, even draw, with a creamy taste, and some nice subtle spicy undertones. I am a full bodied maduro kind of guy, but this cigar is just strong enough to not leave me wanting something stronger.
Great for watching the match-play golf on TV this afternoon after yard work.
IMG_1070.JPG
IMG_1071.JPG
 
Smoking a Honduran box pressed Sancho Panza, and unfortunately my last one. Great smoke and will not break the bank either. I need to get more :ROFLMAO:
4401F557-CF73-4193-B2C3-BA2D3B8F6372.jpeg
 
As some of you may know, I’m picking up woodworking to keep me busy and out of trouble for when I retire next year. One of my many projects, what do you all think??

CCE0933C-39D8-43F0-B225-7601B1386839.jpeg
 
18E67E29-7512-43A7-B41C-930B80477F18.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 4069C307-CD82-453E-B41C-7C6E5526A4C6.jpeg
    4069C307-CD82-453E-B41C-7C6E5526A4C6.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 154
With a cigar :ROFLMAO:

4155F32E-294D-433F-9ADD-46B2EF12C959.jpeg
 
I cut the opening using a 1” Fostner bit. No ring gauge at all.
 
Last edited:
You could also inlay a thin piece of ball peened, or patina cooper onto the inside bottom to keep it from getting burn mark's

I’ve been thinking about putting marine grade epoxy on the bottom. I’ll have experiment and see.
 
AMBROSIA TRIPLE CORONA BY DREW ESTATES. NOT QUITE TRADITIONAL, A BIT HARD TO FIND, BUT VERY TASTY, ESPECIALLY FOR A GUY THAT DOESNT SMOKE EVERY DAY.
 
You could also inlay a thin piece of ball peened, or patina cooper onto the inside bottom to keep it from getting burn mark's

Quit running up my cost @brent!!![emoji23]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,184
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top