Woodleigh update

My local gun-store, Fishing and Outdoor World in Darwin semi regularily receives small batches of Woodleighs in;
.375 350gn HD RNSN
.458 480gn RNSN
.425WR .410gn RNSN
.470 cal not sure on specifics
And several other cals
Think its a case of taking what they can get.
Can’t help on any further production updates sorry.

My local gun-store, Fishing and Outdoor World in Darwin semi regularily receives small batches of Woodleighs in;
.375 350gn HD RNSN
.458 480gn RNSN
.425WR .410gn RNSN
.470 cal not sure on specifics
And several other cals
Think its a case of taking what they can get.
Can’t help on any further production updates sorry.
Thanks @alby for a current update on Woodleigh. Sounds like they are "getting their feet under them", restarting a big business. Thanks to Geoff.
Will be following Woodleigh's progress into the US market, as I know others will.

In the meantime: Swift SP/Barnes Solids will work just fine. The only Woodleigh truly missed are the 160 gr .264 (no one else made one in that configuration!) and .458 WM reloaders: (the woodleighs were the shortest in the caliber so powder space was maximized!!)

I'll be seeing Geoff at the Big Game Rifle Club annual Woodleigh Shoot in a few weeks. Happy to ask him about any specifics if people want to post details in this thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rkcipl

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.