Woodleigh Bullets - re-opening ?

Yeah Bob, I think Ken was a .243 man , I think the latest action figure sports a ManBun and a Creedmoor.

I'll be careful when I mention Barbie around you and say Barbeque or BBQ.

I didn't know about you being into Barbie,
@CBH
I'm not into Barbie, now if your not careful I will slap you with my handbag full of 243 barrels.
At least I didn't know Ken liked the man bun

Santa asked a little girl what she wanted for Xmas.
She answered a barbie doll and a GI Joe doll.
Santa say I thought Barbie came with Ken.
Girl answers no she fakes it with Ken she actually comes with GI Joe.
Bob

I assume you are talking about Woodleigh's. Hang on to them, they are more desirable than a ManBun.
They could be put to use in a 6.5x55.

Bob has no use for them. It's all .25 -.35 in his world.
I have about a box and a half of the 160s. They are lights out accurate in my Swede.

@CBH
I'm not into Barbie, now if your not careful I will slap you with my handbag full of 243 barrels.
At least I didn't know Ken liked the man bun

Santa asked a little girl what she wanted for Xmas.
She answered a barbie doll and a GI Joe doll.
Santa say I thought Barbie came with Ken.
Girl answers no she fakes it with Ken she actually comes with GI Joe.
Bob
@Bob Nelson 35Whelen Barbie is still a virgin because Ken always comes in his own box..
anyway back to topic

My model 70 416 Remington shoots amazing with the woodleigh 340 PP. they also performed great on deer this season. Can’t believe I won’t be able to get them again.

A very good news!

Screenshot_20220209_132339_com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.mail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My model 70 416 Remington shoots amazing with the woodleigh 340 PP. they also performed great on deer this season. Can’t believe I won’t be able to get them again.
@Cleveland48 haven't shot any game with them but they shoot very well out of mine.
2 different loads and both under an inch at a hundred yards (possibly meters) with 2206.
Literally just got a box of them from the local distributor. he had a couple left but i suppose not a lot of 416s over here so bit of a limited market luckily for me.

@Cleveland48 haven't shot any game with them but they shoot very well out of mine.
2 different loads and both under an inch at a hundred yards (possibly meters) with 2206.
Literally just got a box of them from the local distributor. he had a couple left but i suppose not a lot of 416s over here so bit of a limited market luckily for me.

My model 70 loves them. They are very accurate for me with IMR 4064

Not the ones I wanted but I'll take 'em!
Will feed the beast for "small" game and some trigger time at least.
View attachment 452334
@425SCHADE
Mate stop being a sook. They are better than no projectiles. You may have to get someone to do some heavy cast projectiles for you.
Until then enjoy each shot
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruby

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?