Woodleigh Bullets - re-opening ?

Pardon my ignorance sir, but what pray tell is a “SOOK”? TIA
@John Wasmuth
It is an Australian slang for a whinger or cry baby.
We do have some strange sayings in Australia eg we call a red-headed person blue, a bald person is usually called curly. It's just us.
Bob

Has anyone seen Premier Doug Ford? A fat guy with a very pale, deer-in-the -headlights look? Asking for 15 Million friends.

in Australia eg we call a red-headed person blue,
Bob
In the US we call people with Blue hair Blue Hairs- it's a carry-over from when elderly women had their hair treated to remove the grey, which resulted in giving their hair a blue tint. This was prior to the present day practice of young people coloring their hair blue, red, pink and assorted other colors- now those people are just called weird, but given their numbers they could be considered a majority which would mean that they are the new normal.

Bring back Woodleigh!
IMG_20220223_201713.jpg

No wind but I'm pretty impressed.
I expect all my rifles are capable of more than me but I shot 2 great groups yesterday with hunting rifles.

CBH,
Congratulations! Now go shoot dinner. Below is my present group of interest:
242E2336-D001-43DA-8398-C21FC26A8A54.jpeg

Plus one flyer.
Two rights and two lefts from my .45-90 DR Hope to get it back from gun maker soon.
And then go shoot game with it.

What would revive woodleigh quickly is if they’d consider crowdfunding. I wager 100+ people on this forum alone would put in a pre-order for two-year delivery on goods. If Woodleigh Had the advanced capital, they would then be able to justify which products to offer first knowing full well that the startup costs have been bootstrapped already.

I hope a friend of Woodleigh is reading this. It wouldn’t be charity, it would be an IOU for future product under favorable terms to the company.

CBH,
Congratulations! Now go shoot dinner. Below is my present group of interest:
View attachment 454168
Plus one flyer.
Two rights and two lefts from my .45-90 DR Hope to get it back from gun maker soon.
And then go shoot game with it.
At 10 meters? LOL

In the US we call people with Blue hair Blue Hairs- it's a carry-over from when elderly women had their hair treated to remove the grey, which resulted in giving their hair a blue tint. This was prior to the present day practice of young people coloring their hair blue, red, pink and assorted other colors- now those people are just called weird, but given their numbers they could be considered a majority which would mean that they are the new normal.
OK, what color is your hair Ray B? LOL

On top it's light brown unless I spend much time in the sun (which the doctors tell me I'm supposed to hide from it). With exposure to sun my hair fades to blonds; except on the temples where it has gone to grey.

At 10 meters? LOL
It was funny the first time.

I would call BS too but I was there I shot it. No wind

The rifle was built by Accuracy Matters on a Tikka action .

The barrel is an IBI Carbon Wrapped. . The barrel profile is I guess similar to a varmint barrel but reduced weight.

The stock is this.

I shot a tighter group with my .308, exceeding my expectations..
IMG_20220223_201437.jpg

That rifle isn't much to look at but it's had an IBI stainless barrel fitted and I bedded it myself with Devcon.
I have some hunting lined up and hoping to try some Venison dishes.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 12.06.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 12.06.03 PM.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 47
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 12.06.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 12.06.04 PM.png
    4 MB · Views: 49
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 12.06.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 12.06.07 PM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 48
It was funny the first time.

I would call BS too but I was there I shot it. No wind

The rifle was built by Accuracy Matters on a Tikka action .

The barrel is an IBI Carbon Wrapped. . The barrel profile is I guess similar to a varmint barrel but reduced weight.

The stock is this.

I shot a tighter group with my .308, exceeding my expectations..
View attachment 454191

That rifle isn't much to look at but it's had an IBI stainless barrel fitted and I bedded it myself with Devcon.
I have some hunting lined up and hoping to try some Venison dishes.
CBH,
I was just having a little fun. It's a VERY fine group! The 10 meters joke was meant for crs and his .45-90DR. Your joke was at 25 meters, because neither of you stated the distance you shot the groups at? Anyway, nice rifle you have that shoots those kind of groups. I wish mine did.
CEH

At 25 meters? LOL
@CoElkHunter
Don't burst his bubble mate! We will believe it's at 100 yards even tho you and I know the real range.
When Chris says he went to the range the other day and shot theses itty bitty groups he didn't tell porkies. It was just the pistol range not the rifle range
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob

CBH,
I was just having a little fun. It's a VERY fine group! The 10 meters joke was meant for crs and his .45-90DR. Your joke was at 25 meters, because neither of you stated the distance you shot the groups at? Anyway, nice rifle you have that shoots those kind of groups. I wish mine did.
CEH
@CoElkHunter
My son if you got rid of that useless little 338WM and got a,Whelen it would shoot like that instead of your scatter gun 338 that we I'll only hold a measly 1.5 inches at 100.
Bob

What would revive woodleigh quickly is if they’d consider crowdfunding. I wager 100+ people on this forum alone would put in a pre-order for two-year delivery on goods. If Woodleigh Had the advanced capital, they would then be able to justify which products to offer first knowing full well that the startup costs have been bootstrapped already.

I hope a friend of Woodleigh is reading this. It wouldn’t be charity, it would be an IOU for future product under favorable terms to the company.
I like that idea, even though I have ordered some Hydros.

The Hydros are made off site and can be produced in reasonable time.

I like that idea, even though I have ordered some Hydros.

The Hydros are made off site and can be produced in reasonable time.

Ordered?

Are they taking orders?

I heard these are made off site but expected everything is still in planning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XVMNiki914

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg