Woke is marxism evolved to take on the West

Thanks a lot all, I’ve read the US bill of rights and the amendments a few times, and knew about all the letters/comments and explanatory notes/history of the writing, but did not know where to start.

Raised in the south, but unaffiliated with any church, a very concerned woman asked my father how he expected to raise a decent child who would know right from wrong. He answered that he would tell me what was morally right and wrong based on general decency. She was utterly befuddled.

I don’t think a reasonable person needs to consult a book, a preacher, or a politician to judge right from wrong. Not to be confused with things that just make ya feel weird when you see ‘em.

There are some good parables in most every religious book, but truth is supported by facts, not good stories. History does show religion to be the underpinning of law and government, but history can inform the future without dictating it. “Because it’s always been that way” doesn’t do it for me.

If religion works for you then good; everyone deserves comfort and hope. Religion does not work for me though. I would prefer the state to keep any imposition of religion off of me. There are a lot of folks who do not want laws whose only basis is in religion imposed on them. Blue laws are a simple example.
It sounds like you believe that people are basically good and don't need any outside moral guidance. That is completely wrong. people are basicaly bad. History teaches us that, as does the bible. Look at the horrible acts that have been committed by cultures throughout time. The founding fathers of this country understood this quite well. The only thing that guides you into thinking that something is "reasonable" is the values of the greater society as a whole. Currently, the value system that we live by is directed by the Judeo/Christian ethics that the US was founded on. Many other systems have also accepted most of these concepts, but that has come from exposure to European and American Christian values.

Excellent explanatory video of Wokism and its marxist roots.

@Von Gruff
Excellent explanation Gary. Marxism in its purist for is a great idea in theory but when countries like China and Russia put dictatorship into the equation it totally screws the initial theory.
I once read a book on anarchy as a form of politics, very interesting to say the least.
Another good read is Jihad versus McWorld. It compares a jihadist movement to invasion by capitalism. Very enlightening.

To me the only thing that's normal in this crazy screwed up world is a cycle on a washing machine. Everything else is just screwed in our so called modern enlightened society.
Wokism, the alphabet people ( LGBTQI), equal rights movements and don't get me stated on the fucked up "me to" movement that's emasculating men need to have a had look at their affect on society.
The world is turning to shit.
Bring back politeness, courtesy, respect and responsibility for your actions. Unfortunately almost gone but still alive with a few is a man's word is his bond and a handshake means something.
Bob

Seriously? He understands that those that value freedom and independence are under attack by the Left. If someone wants to keep what he earns fairly and not have it taken and "redistributed" to those that didn't earn it, Then he or she becomes the enemy of the Woke.

All people may be created equal, but they do.not stay that way. Talent, ability and good sense to make wise choices should make a difference. The Woke want to end this.
@Doug Hamilton
Some one once said
God made a ll men equal
Samuel Colt just evened the odds.
Bob

Link from the SPL Center hahahaha
SPL - where anyone we don’t like is RACIST or XPhobic or anything else we can throw at them and hope it sticks to cancel them.
@Spartan5
They can throw all the shit they like at me, I have Teflon shoulders. I just hope they are prepared for what they receive from me because it ain't going to be pretty or nice.
I still call a spade a spade, not a shovel like modern society wants to be politically correct.
Bob

@Von Gruff
Excellent explanation Gary. Marxism in its purist for is a great idea in theory but when countries like China and Russia put dictatorship into the equation it totally screws the initial theory.
I once read a book on anarchy as a form of politics, very interesting to say the least.
Another good read is Jihad versus McWorld. It compares a jihadist movement to invasion by capitalism. Very enlightening.

To me the only thing that's normal in this crazy screwed up world is a cycle on a washing machine. Everything else is just screwed in our so called modern enlightened society.
Wokism, the alphabet people ( LGBTQI), equal rights movements and don't get me stated on the fucked up "me to" movement that's emasculating men need to have a had look at their affect on society.
Bring back politeness, courtesy, respect and responsibility for your actions. Unfortunately almost gone but still alive with a few is a man's word is his bond and a handshake means something.
Bob

Actually I disagree Bob, I do not think Marxism it is good on its face or at any level. Marxism believes that central control will result in the best societal result. I believe exactly the opposite, men and women, provided to freedom to advance themselves, will in aggregate, produce an overwhelmingly greater result than any centrally controlled system. The magic is in the utilization of knowledge. Central control uses the knowledge of a few, freedom utilizes the dispersed knowledge of society. No matter how smart the few are, they are not as smart as the whole.

One of the great lies of communism is that it is not a dictatorship. This is actually impossible. By its very nature, communism requires a select few to design and implement the decision making system for society. This is a dictatorship, or at the very least, a ruling elite.

I’ve often wondered if there is a Direct correlation between the lack of violence in society and the every increasing rational nature of society. We’ve had several generations now raised for the most part without corporal punishment and look where were at now. In the days of old when dueling was still practiced I suspect far less people were offended likewise from what my father has said of well into the 80s an insult or slur could well lead to a physical altercation. Even my generation atleast locally were taught to fight as boys.

I’m not articulate enough to put the thought I’m trying to express down in a way that doesn’t sound like rambling but I believe there is some correlation between the too.

Last edited:
I’ve often wondered if there is a Direct coronation between the lack of violence in society and the every increasing rational nature of society. We’ve had several generations now raised for the most part without corporal punishment and look where were at now. In the days of old when dueling was still practiced I suspect far less people were offended likewise from what my father has said of well into the 80s an insult or slur could well lead to a physical altercation. Even my generation atleast locally were taught to fight as boys.

I’m not articulate enough to put the thought I’m trying to express down in a way that doesn’t sound like rambling but I believe there is some correlation between the too.

Spot on. I grew up in a Canadian farm community. We solved our differences with our fists, on and off the ice. It made you think twice before calling someone out. Now all these twinkies sit behind their keyboards spreading hate and venom. What they need is a good ass whupping.

Spot on. I grew up in a Canadian farm community. We solved our differences with our fists, on and off the ice. It made you think twice before calling someone out. Now all these twinkies sit behind their keyboards spreading hate and venom. What they need is a good ass whupping.
My knuckles and eyebrows sport trophies earned on and off the ice as well. I was more aiming at society as a whole but it may well be the change needs to happen on a smaller scale first. A real homegrown movement.

@Von Gruff

Bob
Well said Bob.

It seems to.me that in an effort not to offend those on the Left, society has become overly tolerant. The people that you mentioned are not being held accountable for their acts. In the US riots took place with murders, arson and looting with no arrests being made. People on the Right are prosecuted for every minor thing. Trans activists are promoting violence and no action is taken against them. Society is collapsing and those in power are aiding and abetting the criminals. God help us.

Doug

Well said Bob.

It seems to.me that in an effort not to offend those on the Left, society has become overly tolerant. The people that you mentioned are not being held accountable for their acts. In the US riots took place with murders, arson and looting with no arrests being made. People on the Right are prosecuted for every minor thing. Trans activists are promoting violence and no action is taken against them. Society is collapsing and those in power are aiding and abetting the criminals. God help us.

Doug
People are only tolerant if you have the same views as them. Particularly the left.

People are only tolerant if you have the same views as them. Particularly the left.
That's true. The Left demands tolerance, but they have none for anyone that does not embrace their choices or condone the criminal activities that goes with it.

Everyone will be forced to pick a side at some point…it was uncomfortable at recess in grade school, it’s going to be uncomfortable now as adults….but it’s going to happen, and we’re going to find out how much everyone “believes” in their “belief” system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.