AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI, Wild Sheep Foundation, American Bear Foundation
Hunted
USA-IL,MO,MN,ME; Canada-Manitoba
Hey All,

Have spent part of the winter cleaning and purging the basement of things I don't need, and thought I would list some things here for sale. Feel free to DM any questions. I have multiple pictures of the items, just let me know. I can do venmo, zelle, or bank check.

Crispi Thor GTX II boots - 10.5 mens, like new, maybe 50 miles on them at most. My feet just don't love them. They're in great shape. $225, will ship with original box.
Kenetrek 10" Grizzly pac boots - 11 mens, like new, only worn once. Feet just got too darn hot in them. They have the 400 gram thinsulate wool liners. $250, will ship with original box.

Talley X-Bolt base/ring mounts - 30mm, low height- never mounted, new in original package. Went a different direction with my xbolt mounting. $40

Hornady 250 Savage (250-3000) 100 grain interlock ammo - 80 rounds, bought in 2022 for a Model 99 I no longer own. Not sure when it was made. $30 per box, 120 for all. For some reason this picture wont attach, can email/dm it.

HSM/ Berger 185VLD 300 H&H, 40 rounds - putting my 300 H&H plans on hold, so I'll move the ammo. Good condition, bought earlier this year. $50 per box, $100 total.
Hornady 300 H&H, 180 grain interbond, 20 rounds - same deal, box is beat up but ammo looks ok. $50/$100.

375 Winchester - 180 grain SP, 20 rounds, dad thought he might buy a model 94 in 375win to hunt deer with IL's new straight wall cartridge rule, but never did. $50

Montana Knife Company Flathead Filet - really nice boning/filet knife, bought to use for butchering/deboning deer, bear and hogs, just didn't love it, not quite the hybrid it was billed as, but a good filet knife. Kept falling back to my Victorinox boning knives over this. Light use, blade in great shape. Magnacut Stainless steel. Can be sent back to MKC at any time for sharpening. $250, will ship with original box and kydex sheath.

Let me know if you want more pictures or information, I'll be happy to help! First time making a for sale post here on AH, let me know if i've left anything out.

IMG_9129.JPG
IMG_9134.JPG
IMG_9138.JPG
IMG_9126.JPG
IMG_9127.JPG
mkc flathead.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristineFu

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.