Winchester Mod 70 Super Grade

Bwaybuilder

AH fanatic
AH member
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
523
Reaction score
447
Location
VIRGINIA
Hunted
South Africa
Winchester model 70 "Classic" Super Grade, 300 Win Mag, in original box with all paperwork, unfired, perfect condition, I'm second owner, bought from estate a few years back, hang tags lists bases/rings, but we're not in box, a beautiful New Haven maufactured Super Grade with the classic red recoil pad, all detailed information listed on hang tag photo, $1750 shipped and insured to lower 48, Not interested in trades.
20260209_123543.jpg
20260209_123602.jpg
20260209_123607.jpg
20260209_123613.jpg
20260209_123651.jpg
20260209_123734.jpg
20260209_123740.jpg
20260209_123836.jpg
20260209_124123.jpg
20250616_112244.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20260209_123707.jpg
    20260209_123707.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 129
Surprised this is still available! I have one I hunt with and would not part with it again.
 
Sorry-- meant to type $1550.00. Old man eyes and fingers. My kids could have done it with their eyes closed with their thumbs behind their backs. DM me if 1550.00 acceptable.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,121
Members
169,265
Latest member
Rosemarie9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top