Winchester 94 Timber Carbine 444 For Sale

Catahoula

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Continuing to thin the herd. I’ve had this a while and just don’t shoot it. Model 94 big bore in 444 Marlin. 18” ported barrel. Leupold VX Freedom 1.5-4 Pig Plex scope. Excellent condition. I’ll post additional pics when I get home tonight. $1575 with scope, $1400 without. Shipping included to continental US. I have a couple hundred new and once fired brass, a couple hundred 300 grain bullets (Sierra and Hornady) and a set of Lee dies with factory crimp die that I would sell to the buyer if interested. I prefer shipping to an FFL that will accept from an individual.
IMG_2299.JPG

IMG_2300.JPG

IMG_2301.JPG

i bought mine on a close out and like it. a light easy carrying big bore, i shoot 265 gr hornady bullets out of it for deer. my is not for sale.

DSCN0207 (2).JPG
DSCN0208 (2).JPG
DSCN0209 (2).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I did. These are tough to come by these days and it’s a great round for anything but the thick skinned critters. I was just trying to apply common sense and sell of things I don’t use much, but decided I just can’t let this one go.

good for you, i also have a pre safety-angle eject 94 big bore in .375 winchester i have never fired.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AileenGayt

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.