Wilson Combat 10mm 1911

Wicked looking hand guns ,fellas
Spoilt, is what youse ,are
 
I have 3 10 millimeters, two Kimbers and a Glock 20. I think it is a great caliber. I carry the glock when I'm in the woods or fishing for Bear protection. it gives you 16 quick shots.
 
How big are the bloody bears??
 
How big are the bloody bears??
2113d1368191354-lets-see-your-bear-mounts-img_0001.jpg
12336608064_61f6d5b876_b.jpg


big enough bluey? :D
 

Attachments

  • 12336608064_61f6d5b876_b.jpg
    12336608064_61f6d5b876_b.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 361
To hell with the bears, Bring on the Bunnies!

Kind of unfortunate how that bunny tail fits into the polar bear picture though;)
 
How big are the bloody bears??
I live in alaska, the bears can get pretty big down here where I live maybe 1000 pounds some of them. The Glock is not the most powerful handgun in the world but it is about on par with a 357 magnum. The nice thing is you have 16 shots.
 
Our bears are abut 15 lbs and stand 3 foot on tippy toes
 
We call em koalas....:whistle::D
Thats what l asking about ,16 shots.......
 
I've heard reference to 200 grain hardcast lead pills for bear loads, but for me, if I'm in bear country, the 1895 in 45-70 seems like a good choice to me. I carry my 10mm Rock Island 1911 daily for 'vermin'....
 
@35bore just as well you got a proper handgun or this could have been you :D......courtesy of @PeteG who emailed it to me

14399_10153597301599341_6794323704372195646_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 14399_10153597301599341_6794323704372195646_n.jpg
    14399_10153597301599341_6794323704372195646_n.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 361
Last edited by a moderator:
@35bore just as well you got a proper handgun or this could have been you :D......courtesy of @PeteG who emailed it to me

14399_10153597301599341_6794323704372195646_n.jpg
Guessing I'm a hard one to figure, I could give a rats a $$ between the glock, 1911, Beretta, ruger etc. etc. As long as they are accurate is what really matters. Just like the long guns, I only keep the accurate ones.;)
 
I live in alaska, the bears can get pretty big down here where I live maybe 1000 pounds some of them. The Glock is not the most powerful handgun in the world but it is about on par with a 357 magnum. The nice thing is you have 16 shots.

Yeah with handloads, factory 10mm you might as well buy a glock 22 and shoot .40
The 10mm really shines with handloads im in canada so handguns anywhere outside a range is a ticket too jail. I do have friends and family that do surveying and have managed too get a wildness carry permit and they were using 10mm that I loaded up for them.
 
Good one PeteG
 
Guessing I'm a hard one to figure, I could give a rats a $$ between the glock, 1911, Beretta, ruger etc. etc. As long as they are accurate is what really matters. Just like the long guns, I only keep the accurate ones.;)

I concur with 35bore.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,567
Members
169,586
Latest member
MichaelaTo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top