Will LAX shooting affect flying with weapons?

lwaters

AH legend
Joined
May 20, 2011
Messages
2,516
Reaction score
3,775
Location
Manhattan Kansas
Media
117
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
1
Australia/NZ
1
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
How does everyone think that this event will affect our flying with weapons. I think it is going to make it more difficult.
 
How does everyone think that this event will affect our flying with weapons. I think it is going to make it more difficult.

I don't think it will make a difference in the long run. In the short term there may be some nervous airport employees, hard to blame them. But I think if you show up at the ticket counter calm and collected, the agent is likely to remain the same.
 
Good question, too early to tell yet. TSA has gone from a non-union work force by law at the beginning to a fully Federal unionized work force that now have 'badges" (which they weren't going to have in the beginning) and now talk has surfaced that they want to be armed!
As I said many years ago- "Never forget, last week they were flipping burgers at Mickey Ds and today they can have you arrested and they know it!"
It's not the most cerebral job in the world.
 
Badges?........We don't need no stinking badges!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,099
Members
169,258
Latest member
SuzanneGil
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top