Wild Dogs v Impala / Impala Fights Back as Guts Fall Out

I have never seen something like this. What a tough SOB.

What ? I don't believe it ! You mean to imply that the animals don't all talk to each other and frolic in nature's wonderland ? But, but, but . . . I seen Bambi.
Oh, I know, a big bad hunter hurt the impala and lassie is going to get help . . .
I guess the snowflakes are going to be really unhappy when they see this. Somehow, they'll infer that the hunting dog is a Trump supporter.
Thanks for posting this.

Impala: next addition to the DG list?

What would the Mark Sullivan title be?

"Lingering Death"

It was a big bad Hunter that hurt the impala. Hunting is what wild dogs do for a living.

We all know that everything in nature gets along and frolics together. Must have been some evil human hunters that staged this and photo shopped the video !!!

We all know that everything in nature gets along and frolics together. Must have been some evil human hunters that staged this and photo shopped the video !!!

Probably a bad shot from an "assault rifle" the split the belly open....

Nature is sure cruel.

Just terrible to see that with the poor impala suffering so much.
I feel very bad if I don't kill with a single shot.

Reactions: BWH
Amen to that.

Wow. That impala went out like a champion. Respect.

Never ever bothered me much to gut shoot a coyote. Shoot a few dumped dogs every year. The Fort Riley soldiers will dump some dogs out here in the country now and then thinking the farmers will give them a home. We shoot them as soon as we see them.

Have lived my life around livestock and have seen wounds that would absolutely be agonizing for a human but the animal was calmly eating hay. It's easy to try and put human feelings to animals but their pain receptors and nerves have to be a lot different than ours by their reaction to trauma.

I put this on my facebook page, letting people know that death in nature is seldom humane. A shot from a hunter (bow or rifle) is almost always the most painless way any of these animals meet their end.

If I was there, after the dogs finished their meal, I would have picked up the horns and done a Euro mount to memorialize the fight this animal had in him. He was indeed a warrior until the very end.

I never liked watching wild dogs eat. A lion or leopard catches something, right for the throat. Wild dogs always seem to start at the stomach first and eats them while they are still alive.

Have lived my life around livestock and have seen wounds that would absolutely be agonizing for a human but the animal was calmly eating hay. It's easy to try and put human feelings to animals but their pain receptors and nerves have to be a lot different than ours by their reaction to trauma.

Should see what dingoes and feral dogs do in Australia. Just horrendous and kill for sport.
In big packs they are like mobile mincing machines on our native animals, sheep, and cattle and so on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AudraQ7266

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you