Who's going to SCI?

daved

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jan 2, 2014
Messages
483
Reaction score
441
Location
South Africa
Deals & offers
11
Media
321
Member of
SCI , PHASA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe
Hi fellas
It's almost that time of year again and I know there will be a AH get together at SCI. there will probably be the usual suspects of Rowdy PHs and OUTFITTERS to shake Vegas up a bit.

So who's coming ?
Leopards Valley will be there booth 2632 and at the get together.
Post if you're coming and put down your booth number so we can track you down for a cold one.
Cheers and looking forward to seeing you all there
Warm regards
Dave
 
Hannes, Aart, and Melcom will be doing the show again this year. I will be in and out Friday-Sunday. Booth #1556...

Please come by and say hello!
 
A few images from SCI.

IMG_3295.jpg
IMG_3296.jpg
IMG_3298.jpg
IMG_3313.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ernest, Nice seeing you and Marita at the show!
 
Hi fellas
It's almost that time of year again and I know there will be a AH get together at SCI. there will probably be the usual suspects of Rowdy PHs and OUTFITTERS to shake Vegas up a bit.

So who's coming ?
Leopards Valley will be there booth 2632 and at the get together.
Post if you're coming and put down your booth number so we can track you down for a cold one.
Cheers and looking forward to seeing you all there
Warm regards
Dave
Dave, It was a pleasure meeting you and I'm glad we had a chance to spend some time together. Thanks again for letting me and my wife rest a bit at your booth, we really needed it!
 
Seemed like everyone was having a good time.
I wore my old black Africahunting.com hat and got a newer one while there. Only saw one other black one and that was on our fearless leader.
I enjoyed the show. It was my second trip to the show.
Bought a few things to bring home.
Had some scope caps engraved for myself and family/friends.
Now to unpack and go thru the mail that I got while gone.
 
Wish I could have been there but alas work got in the way. Hope to see and meet everyone next year!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,405
Members
169,351
Latest member
JasmineDas
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top