Who is going where this year? Lets hear about all the fun trips planned so far

First two weeks in Feb for LDE in Cameroon with Club Faune, fishing for Kings in June in Alaska, Brown Bear May of 2018 on Alaska Pennisular with R&R. Looking for Buffalo in Caprivi for 2019. any suggestion's? Talked to several at DSC last week but haven't decided on one yet.

Laststand: It's March 1st and you've been back from Cameroon for a couple weeks now. We all want to hear about the LDE experience, so how about a hunt report. :)

Lots planned this year. Georgia turkey end of march. Oklahoma turkey Mid April, Kentucky turkey mid april. Then Finally going to Mexico and finishing the archery royal slam with my Goulds in May. Then off to Texas in October for Aoudad and Idaho in December for Mountain Lion. 2018 Will be my first trip to Africa.
Who are you using for Aoudad in Texas?

Booked for Cape Buff,Sable and Zebra in July with Marius at KMG Safaris. Really enjoy hunting with Marius, its going to be epic..
I have been talking with him about my first time to Africa. Do you have a review on your experience with him?

Im going to work at the end of January !
Should be finished by December .
BUGGER !:A Voodoo:
To bad buddy... I'll be thinking about you while downing some sundowners around the fire!:LOL:

Congrats @mistyron1 ! I'm jealous, I'm actually trying to line up a hunt exactly like this as well currently

I have my first africa hunt booked with THIS IS AFRICA SAFARIS in september

Congrats on booking the first African safari @trg !

Going to hunt Moose and Black Bear in October in New Newfoundland with Ironbound Outfitters......

Added a lion hunt in the Kalahari with Umlilo Safaris in July to start right after my Eland Safaris hunt. Also will be going on a hunt in Texas with a friend who I am bringing to South Africa and he wanted to reciprocate.

This is the year that I start taking my son on some trips. We are hunting hogs in West Virginia in the spring, going to RSA for plains game in the summer, and hunting free range aoudad in West Texas at the end of the year. He's hunted dove, pheasant, and whitetail with me, but these will be the first of a lifetime of hunting adventures together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg