Whisky appreciation

Nothing fancy or allocated but a fun add to the collection. In honor of this 4th of July and 250th. The engraved bottle in the middle is Woodford Reserve.
 

Attachments

  • 20260704_194713.jpg
    20260704_194713.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 72
I am just starting my Bourbon Journey, I have been enjoying regular Makers Mark, and Woodford, but luckily saw this on the day it was put out on allocation. I have since also tried Old forester 1910 and added it to the shelf. I think my next bottle may be a Makers Mark cask strength or Bardstown Wheated if I can find it!

IMG_5854.JPG
 
I am just starting my Bourbon Journey, I have been enjoying regular Makers Mark, and Woodford, but luckily saw this on the day it was put out on allocation. I have since also tried Old forester 1910 and added it to the shelf. I think my next bottle may be a Makers Mark cask strength or Bardstown Wheated if I can find it!

View attachment 776928
Try Still Austin Cask strength it’s a personal favorite for the price.
 
IMG_20260714_192054.jpg

Not allocated, got really lucky at a local stores weekly delivery.
 
Shared some Elmer T Lee tonight.
 
View attachment 776975
Not allocated, got really lucky at a local stores weekly delivery.
I’ve done work on the boilers at this distillery and they gave us little (airplane sized) bottles at the end of the day. Pretty cool.
 
I’ve done work on the boilers at this distillery and they gave us little (airplane sized) bottles at the end of the day. Pretty cool.
I ended up winning one of the ryes in the drawing in May, decided it wasn't worth the 14 hour round trip. Unfortunately couldn't transfer or gift the purchase to someone else.
 
I ended up winning one of the ryes in the drawing in May, decided it wasn't worth the 14 hour round trip. Unfortunately couldn't transfer or gift the purchase to someone else.
Should have mailed me your license. :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,020
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top