Which hydrodip wood grain pattern

Which hydrodip wood grain pattern

  • 1 Light figured (mildly) maple

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Birdseye maple

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • 3 Burl

    Votes: 15 75.0%

  • Total voters
    20
I hadn’t thought of it @Red Leg but the patterns in the beginning of the thread do look like and IKEA bookcase.
I actually sold that stock to Curtis to help pay for this “wood look” synthetic.
8CA2C88D-3767-4053-8144-D35798F0071A.jpeg
 
I hadn’t thought of it @Red Leg but the patterns in the beginning of the thread do look like and IKEA bookcase.
I actually sold that stock to Curtis to help pay for this “wood look” synthetic.
View attachment 425052
Well damn. You caused me to put my foot squarely into my mouth on this one. :cautious: I obviously should have simply left it with my comments about the stock @curtism1234 actually acquired. :E Shrug: :E Shrug: As tricked out synthetic stocks go, I do understand that one.

If you are happy with this one, then that is all that really matters.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,311
Messages
1,572,537
Members
169,579
Latest member
HaroldMack
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top