Where for Chamois?

Has anyone heard of the "Safari Art" company in the Balkans? Their URL is safari-eha.com, and is exceedingly slow.
 
Has anyone heard of the "Safari Art" company in the Balkans? Their URL is safari-eha.com, and is exceedingly slow.
They do a number of auction hunt donations to various SCI chapters that I have seen but no experience with them myself
 
Well, it looks like I’m giving Serbia a shot this fall. We’ll see what we see.
Let us know how it went. Serbia and also Bosnia are interesting to hunt the Balkan Chamois. It is more off the beaten path but that has it charm.
 
If you were going to hunt chamois, where in Europe would you go? I'm more interested in the experience than the tape measure, but mature animals are a must. Any hints, tips, or suggestions are welcome.

a_p
Croatia with Ollie Hill of Sybarite Sporting.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My option Will be also Solvenia, the beauty of the área is difficult to defeat, also price is very competitive.
On the other hand for biggest trophies Romania, Macedonia or New Zealand, my personal choise Will be NZ and in Europe Romania but just if you are looking for Big trophies.
Spain we have 2 species, but they are smaller compare with the other subespecies, but you can find in good price and combine with other hunts like, roedeer, red stags, mouflon, Ibex...

Vercors, Chartreuse, Anatolian, low trata, they are just marketing , their price is not justified , only if you are completing the slams.
 
If New Zeeland, be sure what you are getting into. The whole helicopter thing has zero appeal to me.
 
In Spain we have two subspecies of chamois: the Cantabrian and the Pyrenean. Both hunts are very beautiful and have a 100% success rate. They can also be combined with other species and sightseeing. The area I manage for Pyrenean Chamois is only 2 hours from Barcelona. I can send you more information if you’d like.
 
If you know where I can shoot an Alpine Ibex for 10k, please let me know.
You can shoot small ibex and females for not it much more than a chamois on the USD prices list.

Or for much less if you are paying the local price.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,377
Members
169,549
Latest member
RoseLang
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top