Wheels up in 2 days

Who are you hunting with and what area are you hunting in?

Have a blast with your Dad!
We will be hunting with Khomas Highland Safaris

Five days in the Highlands and then three days in the Kalahari for tracking England
 
We will be hunting with Khomas Highland Safaris

Five days in the Highlands and then three days in the Kalahari for tracking England

I wouldn’t think that England would be that hard to track! [emoji12]. Don’t you love spellcheck?! You’re going to love tracking eland!
 
The only thing better than hunting is getting ready to go hunting (in Africa)!

Have a grand safe time and report back!
 
Ooo…..tracking eland. Definitely jealous and one of my favorite hunts! What gun for that?
 
Have a great trip and hope you both come home with wonderful memories. Hope that eland tracking hunt is a good one, it is a fun hunt. Good luck
 
I wouldn’t think that England would be that hard to track! [emoji12]. Don’t you love spellcheck?! You’re going to love tracking eland!
I love auto correct! It never automatically corrects anything for me lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
Good luck Andrew, stay down wind, shoot straight and report back!
David
 
Try and see if they can take you to go see the bushman wall paintings.

And go have sun downer cocktails at the old German fort

Tell Juan, Santos, Hendricks and Philip I will see them in May.

Have a blast hunting!

IMG_1170.jpeg

IMG_1468.jpeg
 
My father and I are departing for Namibia in two days.

We have packed and believe we have everything we need.

Any last minute suggestions? Don’t want to miss anything.
Keep watching the videos! Y'all have a great safari.
 
Enjoy bothe areas. If you have time a trip over to the skeleton coast is worth your time, Swakamond and Wavis bay area is a nice side trip
 
Best of luck, safe travels. Take lots of pictures and like already said keep a journal for the hunt report. Can’t wait to go back to Namibia.
 
The Hochland is a fun place to hunt. To answer your first question, if you get your animals early a day at Swakopmund fishing might be something to consider and is relatively close. Have a blast.
 
Good Luck and keep us posted.

HH
 
Sounds like a plan! Maybe [emoji638]][emoji637][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]][emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]@JHT, you and I can meet up at Diamond Jim’s

I’m up for a road trip. They serve a fantastic ribeye!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JHT

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,180
Members
169,918
Latest member
WildHare
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top