What TV hunting personality?

btheis13

AH senior member
Reaction score
If you had the opportunity, which TV hunting personality would you go on a hunting trip with? And what would you want to hunt, where?

I'll start. I'd pay alot of money to hunt with Steven Rinella in Alaska. Moose or brown bear.

2nd choice - Eva Shockey...hunting not required

If you had the opportunity, which TV hunting personality would you go on a hunting trip with? And what would you want to hunt, where?

I'll start. I'd pay alot of money to hunt with Steven Rinella in Alaska. Moose or brown bear.

I would love to hunt with the Buchanans one day

Does Marlin Perkins count?

If not, then Keith Warren. Always seemed like a solid guy.

I would love to hunt with the Buchanans one day
When I hunted in Cameroon last year there was a couple of guys from Africa in camp, they were saying Andy and Michelle had a parting of ways. I then noticed the last season or two of TIA, Michelle was not in any of the videos. Like you, I always thought they'd be a fun bunch to be around.

I always liked the writings of Craig Boddington. In fact as a mostly self taught hunter, a lot of my early information came via Boddington. I would like to hunt with Boddington, though I have to say I find his on camera persona quite annoying.

Craig Boddington in Mozambique in the Zambezi river system

And Pam Zaitz in Alaska
1713488917336.jpeg

I was hunting Black Bear on Vancouver Island and Kelsey Robbins (Live to Hunt TV Program) was there also hunting Bear. She was using her bow and I was using my rifle. She was so nice and down to earth. What a lovely lady and pleasure to be with.

I think you'd be better off paying a lot of money and hunt with Phil Shoemaker. He's not on TV, unless a YouTube interview counts.

I know Steve's brother Matt - I'd love to hunt with him, but I ain't paying for it... and it would never be televised... ;-)

Jim Shokey
Steven Rinella

I’d like to go on an African safari with Steve Rinella if I had the choice, but maybe not for obvious reason. I think he does a lot of good for North American hunting but has a lot of misconceptions about African hunting. One hunt in Namibia or Zimbabwe would change that.

Michele Bachman or Michelle Buchanan. :D

In all seriousness, Rinella would be the dude I'd want to hunt with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbiGob

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double