What Else After The Hunt Do You Do?

Framed pic next to mount with a plaque stating species, place and year.
 
For me personally sepia pictures on the walls. But I like to spread memorabilia amongst the group so everyone gets to share the feeling. One of our members is a cabinet maker, so for the Sable hunt he made each person a canvas director's chair with a sable embroidered on it. For other hunts I hand out pith helmets. For the Tiger Tournament each year we do embroidered shirts. Next buffalo hunt we will do an engraved pocket knife for the lads.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,570,728
Members
169,129
Latest member
ChangeLal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top