What could you just not resist at DSC?

I was shopping for Non Trophy Elephant 2026 or 2027, I'm going in April instead, I'm pretty Jacked.
I also didn't win anything in the raffles
If a man walks onto the floor with his wife at his side, it’s a whole lot easier to resist the raffles. Just sayin’. :cool:

I highly recommend everyone buys a Rigby. I got number #116. Best damn book I've read in a while. Dagga Boys.
Jody
I just ordered a copy and regret not seeing it at the show. Shipping is as much as the book!

The Swaro EL Range 10X32 Binoculars. Sometimes you get your hands on something and that's it, done deal!
I am going to buy from @Mark Biggerstaff
He did a great job with the door prizes for our dinner Friday night.
Regards,
Philip

Thanks for the order Philip!
Hope I can help you on any future purchases.

I did way more than planned.
Africa Sporting Creations, ammo slide for 375 and finally found a belt I like for carrying the ammo slides on.
That was all I was planning until sat down with Dalton York. 2026 booked for leopard tuskless and buff.

Wow...you moved it up 2-3 years. Who you going with and is it non-trophy?
Gordon Stark Nhoro safaris & my wife Between Hwange & the Zambezi

I took my ele near Hwange in Oct in Dollar block. I look forward to your hunt report,

I would love to see Heym's Display, just once in a lifetime. There are some really great distributors out there. Professional, respectful, etc,
Honestly it’s not that impressive. Just a few tables with a rifle on each. The rigby both was nice though

If a man walks onto the floor with his wife at his side, it’s a whole lot easier to resist the raffles. Just sayin’. :cool:
I asked one of the beauties to stand and talk with me, as I was looking for my wife--I told her my wife was sure to pop up out of nowhere!

Let's not forget that Bailey Bradshaw is also an Africa Hunting member.
He is also a US Navy veteran who served as a Fire Control (FC rating) technician. Military fire control is the control of the fire of weapons. Aboard ship, fire control is very complex as the ship may likely be pitching and listing as the Combat Information Center (CIC) needs rounds on target. Only those with a high degree of electronics, mechanical, and spatial orientation (3-dimensional ) skills are selected for fire control.

So why do I bring up Bailey's fire control background? Why indeed, because multi-skilled Bailey builds his rifles from scratch. His broad skillset affords him the ability to build the entire gun, lock, stock and barrel! He doesn't outsource anything. Now that's gunsmithing!

View attachment 580637View attachment 580638
Very impressive

I bought a print off the wall in the Rigby booth, walked out of the show with it and it proudly hangs in my new office

IMG_5463.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly it’s not that impressive. Just a few tables with a rifle on each. The rigby both was nice though
Thank you. Rigby would've been a real privilege, nice to see their art from another perspective. Congrats @Wiley64 ! Really good people to network with & their marketing alone, really nice merchandise.

Last edited:
Wiley64, I hope the frame or print doesn’t have the double R on it somewhere :ROFLMAO:
Are all the booth prints for sale. Or just a one off

I did purchase a set of custom earplugs. I have never tried them before. It allows you to ear, when the pressure wave hits it closes. I'm guessing that it is close to the same technology that surefire uses? Either way, I'm going to try them and if they work and feel like I want them to. I will upgrade to the electronic version.
One caution on the electronic ear plugs, sensory overload.

I once had a first time to africa hunter. We went directly to a leopard bait. It was a night from hell. Lions ran a herd of buffalo around our blind, elephant paid us a visit and hyena. He totally lost it and demanded to go back to camp that is when I realized he was wearing the electronic ear plugs turned to full volumn.

The next night he got his leopard. All forgiven

Lon

Wiley64, I hope the frame or print doesn’t have the double R on it somewhere :ROFLMAO:
Are all the booth prints for sale. Or just a one off

Pretty much everything in the Rigby booth was for sale (to include the furniture).. Some of the prints were very nice (albeit "Rigby" priced)..

Getting to take my Daughter-in-law and Princess Bride to Namibia to hunt a sable with @Kowas Adventure Safaris this July. :A Thumbs Up:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabe

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg