What are you watching?

Also watching the 'Ernest' Hemingway doc on PBS. Also on PBS is a very good, so far dramatization of what happened in Norway at the beginning of WWII and what the royals had to do. Very good.
Waiting for Yellowstones return, great show.
There is one I hope to see more of on PBS called Roadkill about UK politics. Very entertaining.
There was one on the History ch last year called Barkskins that was very interesting, hope also to see more of that if it gets more eps.
I watch virtually nothing on regular TV but for one exception, The Blacklist with James Spader. Been going for some time now and its been just excellent.

Loved the Costner line in Open Range: Men are going to get killed here today, Sue, and I'm going to kill them.
I always found Costner’s lack of lines added to the depth of what he did say in open range. Plus it’s one of the only westerns that alludes to ptsd in civil war vets without making it a focus.

Nat Geo has a whole series of documentaries re: the Okavango (but oddly, they are free on Disney Channel?) But that said, the bush TV is always best (sitting around a fire, with great food, drink and in very good company!)

Duvall had some amazing lines in secondhand lions his boys speech and the bar fight scene are two of my favourites in film. To me he also made open range.
Plus who hasn’t wanted to shoot at salesman at one time? Kinda explains the whole telemarketing thing.
Or tell certain relatives what you actually think of them.
One of my favorites...
Corn, Corn, Corn....
and "Just bury me in the garden next to that d--- lion"

the Netflix series Ted Lasso was light hearted and funny, definitely worth the time to watch.
I’m watching Schitt’s creek now. It gets better as the series goes on.

I enjoyed a movie called "Fortress" on Prime Video. It was about B-17s bombing Italy from North Africa in 1943.

Just watched African Queen, hadn’t seen it for years.

After acouple hours of watching YouTube videos of poaching, veterinarian practices and hunting. I switched to an old favorite movie. Hatari with John Wayne. That was a great time for the plains to thrive ! Take away the love story part, its a great african plains movie !

Hatari is also one of my favorites! Love the old rifles and larger than life caracters..

Debbie does Dallas....

Just kidding, I do not own a TV.....
While cleaning out the shed, i found a box of old adult vhs from my younger days.
I can send you the debbie does dallas tape. Haha. Let me know if u get a tv !

Picked this up today from the discount bin at Wally World. Wil see if it's any good.
IMG_20210417_173449864.jpg

My wife and I have been watching the newer show called Big Sky. It’s been pretty good so far, and I enjoy it. But I’m sure I enjoy anything with Lagartha from Vinkings in it haha.

I’m actually watching Vikings for the first time now. What a great series.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg