Macs B

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
My name is Macs, I'm an American currently living in Germany these past 10 years. I'm retired from the US military and have been a sportsman and hunter my entire life. Originally from Ohio I grew up hunting whitetail deer and water fowl.

I hunt extensively throughout central and western Europe as well as train tracking dogs for following up wounded and lost game. I volunteer with a fledgling search and rescue organization (former military helicopter pilot) I've been fortunate to hunt Africa many times, it helps when the job takes you there frequently.

I am an avid traditional hunter here in Bavaria and absolutely love the ceremony and tradition associated with the sport. As a paid hunter or guide I have had the opportunity to meet and share the European experience with folks from around the world.

Good to meet you all

Macs

Welcome to AH! When you have time I am sure we would all like to read about some of your hunts in Africa and Europe.

Welcome Macs B, I also look forward to seeing some of your pictures and reading your posts. I grew up in Strasbourg, France and in Namibia and am very fond of traditional European hunting, especially wild boar hunting, driven bird hunts and hunting with dogs. What breed of dogs do you prefer?

Karibu Macs... looking forward to hearing all about your adventures. I have a few friends in Germany who are deeply involved with hunting. Glad to have you on board. Cheers,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg