Wayne LaPierre resigns from the NRA

I think that the NRA now needs “Re Branding” starting with New leadership, a smaller more effective Board of Directors (15 - 19 members), and a New Name. They cannot escape their poor reputation with both Members and the Public without a Name change….and it must be marketed effectively and positively ie: “The 2nd Amendment Organization” or “Citizens Supporting Constitutional Rights” etc… The title must stress something positive the same way that Abortion Rights was changed to ”A Woman’s Right to Choose” and later “Reproductive Rights” ….even though no one was ever being restricted from “reproducing”. Some marketing genius knew that pushing for “The right to recklessly F—k”, or the “Right to Abort” would never be well received or supported by the public. This could be an opportunity to improve the effectiveness of the “Next” 2nd amendment supporting organization.
Regardless, it is a very difficult transition and will always be something citizens are sharply divided on - the next “Wayne LaPierre” has a tough road.
 
If you want a good laugh, watch Wayne's elephant hunting video on YT.

His wife was a better shot than him and was more efficient.
 
This is not a good particularly good look for the organization either.


That’s a peach of a plea bargain even for white collar crime, probably enviable by the immediate family of a head of state.

I’m not going to comment on the merits of the case but I wonder how long most men would stand up to what’s basically the full force of state attorney general aimed at them (that office exceeds the power of most state AGs).

To your point, Red, yeah, the perception ain’t good.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,188
Members
169,925
Latest member
hannd
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top