Waterfowl

Wigeons were the best eating, here in Northern BC.
 
Absolutely lovely ! What make is the 10 gauge, 8 gauge & 4 gauge ?

The 10 gauge appears to be an AYA Matador or Zabala based upon the beavertail fore end.
The 10 bore is an cheap and cheerful Spanish Eibar. The 4 and 8 belongs to a good friend of mine that has a fantastic collection of English big bore shotguns. The 4 is T Bland and the 8 is a Tolley.
 
1000016587.jpg
Some of the best advice I ever received from @BeeMaa "Get a Carlson's Black Cloud!"
1000008126.jpg
Kayak jump shooting ducks.
1000008103.jpg
The day that began the obsession!
1000019323.jpg
Rained like hell for hours, then fog, then massive flights of geese.
 
I’ve built a couple of new nest boxes for the blackbellied whistling ducks.
They have been up for a couple of weeks and I’ve seen a couple of pairs looking into them but no nest initiation yet.
I have a couple more that I’m going to refurbish and will get them up before the BBWD long nesting season is over.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3719.jpeg
    IMG_3719.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 42

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,392
Members
170,570
Latest member
JustineLum
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top