Warthog load development

Altitude sickness

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Joined
Jun 24, 2023
Messages
8,382
Reaction score
33,157
Location
Michigan
Media
54
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
2
I’m looking for some help in choosing an action, barrel and a bullet for Warthogs. I have this 30mm from an A-10 Warthog.
Should I use solids or an expanding design.



Of course I’m joking. Someone got me this, since the A-10 is one of my favorite military aircraft. They fly over from Selfridge ANG base quite often. Low and slow
IMG_1488.jpeg
 
That will handle the smaller warthogs, but a really big one?
 
or neck it up to 40mm.. that would make it a straight walled case and it would be legal for deer hunting in Michigan, Ohio, and Iowa..

:)
 
I have an F-16 barrel I’ve been thinking of building a rifle :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,913
Members
169,639
Latest member
AlbaAlber
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top