Warthog backskin

Tintin

AH elite
Joined
Oct 13, 2017
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
5,262
Location
Australia
Media
73
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Europe
1
Australia/NZ
5
Hunted
Australia, NZ, RSA, Scotland
I had been looking for a way to use a warthog backskin.

Added it to the 'rustic' rifle rack yesterday.

I think it works, or at least gets it used until a better idea comes along.

IMG_6264.jpg
 
Warthogs are cool.
 
Thanks gents.

I hear you @rsmurray - I sort of wondered why I had the backskin done - but now glad I did. Any good uses you found for yours?
 
Contemplating now that I have seen what you did. I will keep you posted!
 
Contemplating now that I have seen what you did. I will keep you posted!
Looking forward to it.

There have been some great DIY rifle racks built by some on here.
 
I always wanted to use one to cover my Hunting Journal. I know there are book binding companies that will do such things.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,569,490
Members
168,723
Latest member
Zielinliam
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top