Wanted Zebra Flatskin or Backskin

Custom

AH fanatic
Joined
Oct 29, 2012
Messages
570
Reaction score
529
Media
39
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
NRA, SCI, DSC, Ducks Unlimited, Pheasants Forever
Hunted
USA, RSA, Zimbabwe
My trophies from my last safari are shipping and headed to my taxidermist. I am looking for enough zebra skin to cover a couple of panels on my pedestal for my cape buffalo. A backskin should be more than enough, but I might consider an entire flatskin if necessary. Doesn't have to be AAA condition. some blemishes or scars would be OK. Anyone have something they would part with or point me where I might look?
 
I just have to ask. Why did you not shoot one when you were in Africa? It would seem like the thing to do if you were going to use one.

Honest question. NOT trying to be a smartass.
 
I just have to ask. Why did you not shoot one when you were in Africa? It would seem like the thing to do if you were going to use one.

No offense taken and a legit question. I did shoot one, but am planning on a rug for it, so no extra skin. In hindsight, I should have shot TWO!
 
Thanks for the replies, guys. I'll check out those links.
 
wildlifebuyer.com has some $900-$1,100 I think for a full skin
 
Thanks, buck wild.
 
I have a tanned back skin I'd sell. $200 plus shipping

Gary
 
@Custom , if you don't come right, let me know have several full flat skins.
 
Custom did you get a skin?
 
There you go!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,570,294
Members
168,866
Latest member
DeweyForwo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top