Wanted Speer .366 Bullets

robtattoo

AH veteran
Joined
Aug 7, 2022
Messages
123
Reaction score
462
Location
Tullahoma, TN
Media
11
Articles
1
Hunted
Namibia
Literally ANY quantity of 270gn 9.3 please!
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-10-23 at 11.13.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-23 at 11.13.32 AM.png
    2 MB · Views: 120
  • Screen Shot 2022-10-23 at 11.13.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-23 at 11.13.33 AM.png
    743.4 KB · Views: 133
  • Screen Shot 2022-10-23 at 11.13.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-23 at 11.13.34 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 131
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a box of 50 Speer 270 gr, plus Barnes Solid's, Privi 285gr softs and a box of Woodleigh FMJ
Please PM me if I can help
 
Rob,
PM me your mailing address. I have 98 Speer Hot Core 270gr. I paid nothing for them and do not have a 9.3. Send me $20.00 to cover shipping and they are yours.
John
 
Thank you so much guys!
I believe I've now got enough to keep me going for a while.
 
Thank you so much guys!
I believe I've now got enough to keep me going for a while.
I've got a bunch of Prvi 9.3 270gr. If you're still in need, shoot me a PM
 
I thought PRVI only made 286 gr.
Had to go look; you are correct. They are Speer, not Prvi. Had it in my head they were Prvi. Good thing I label stuff, lol

So, @robtattoo , I have a bunch of Speer 9.3 270gr if you are still in need. They are loose, not boxed.
 
Had to go look; you are correct. They are Speer, not Prvi. Had it in my head they were Prvi. Good thing I label stuff, lol

So, @robtattoo , I have a bunch of Speer 9.3 270gr if you are still in need. They are loose, not boxed.
Thank you, but between @neckdeep & @Proneshooter I've got plenty to keep me occupied for a good long time!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,419
Members
169,747
Latest member
nexttanebir1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top