Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Touched by the hand of God
Hunted
USA, RSA , Canada
Hi All,
If you had read previous post you know that I am looking to come to Africa again in 2015. It will be my third trip. I am hoping to put two to three one week hunts together. I am an outdoor writer and always looking for stories.This is the challenge most of us face. The other challenge outdoor writers face is often prices. Selling books and articles is indeed an honest and humble livelihood. I would like to find a inexpensive Buffalo bow hunt. I know that those words don't usually go together. I am hoping with the favorable exchange rate and my willingness to take a lesser trophy ( cull or even a female.) might help too. As long as I can get an "adventure" out of it. (y).

Happy New Year to All.-Jerry

If you don't mind a Cow Buffalo I would advice you to contact PawPrint for this one.

I think pieter could help with a cow buff bow hunt.Maybe even able to combo a two week trip with pieter since he has 3 different areas to hunt.Could hunt the limpo for cow buff then do the northwest or northern cape for some animals to.I think you can do the fishing in the limpo and northwest.

Hi Jerry,

Happy New Year to you .

Are you looking for a Cow or Bull cape Buffalo?

What do you consider your cap on expenses to be. Close to $15K ??? not counting air fare?..

For a Bull. You may want to consider Zimbabwe, although i am not sure what the 2015 trophy fees will be. I have not checked recently.

Also check some South Africa offerings out, i do remember reading about a few Bull hunts offered that were near the $15K. I am not sure if they are still available.

Also check Mozambique out, i also have read about cape buffalo hunting in the area for near the above figure. again not counting air fare.

There were some Cape Buffalo cow hunts offered earlier in 2014 and you may want to check the posting out and contact the parties to see if the option is still open.

I was checking on a Cape Buffalo hunt in South Africa and it was close to the above 15K figure. PM me if you are interested in what i found.

Hi Zenbear,
Have you thought of Water Buff in Aus , might be with in your price range .
A 5 day all inc hunt with a Trophy Bull , Boar & fishing would only set you back $ 6500 us$
You might also add on a Red Stag 330 to 360 SCI for $ 4500
Heaps of other species also on offer while all the way down here !

Good luck with your Buff hunt what ever you do !
Darryl

Last edited by a moderator:
Zen&Jerry's....................Just curious- did you ever find a reasonable buffalo with a bow or trout?

One would think that there would be some $2000 cow hunts out there, but maybe not.

regards................FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopefarm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!