Wanted Old Big Bore Brass For My Son Cartridge Display

Bauer

AH member
Reaction score
  • I move this over from introductions at the request of the moderator. It will probably get a better response here.
Thank you for all the responses. Shows that you guys are interested in helping the new guys out I was wondering if you guys could help me out a little bit. I know I’m new and everything, but, I am working on a project with my son, kind of a cool father son/work project. We are building a cartridge display and wanted to add a big bore section. This is part of his Boy Scout requirements/badges I am trying to keep him interested in this sort of thing. I am looking for any old brass you have that you were going to toss. If you could stick a bullet into i I am trying to keep him interested in this sort of thing. I am looking for any old brass you have that you were going to toss. If you could Seat a bullet into it that would be great. I think this will keep him interested in fire arms for a while. I might even get a new hunting partner out of it. Obviously I will pay for shipping. If you guys could help out that would be awesome.

Let me know if you need .458 Lott.

I have been working on a similar project for several years and have a good many doubles. Send me a PM with a list of what you DO HAVE and I will put you a package together. Send me your address as well.

Michael

20200212_211405.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, one awesome group of guys here!
Here‘s hoping this project helps keep your son with you for many years in the outdoors!

PM me if your address if you would like a .450 Dakota.

I had a similar project as a child. I found the need to tighten the scope of the project a little to: cartridges used by the buffalo hunters in North America. May still have extras of these if interested..............FWB

I had a similar project as a child. I found the need to tighten the scope of the project a little to: cartridges used by the buffalo hunters in North America. May still have extras of these if interested..............FWB

W:

I could add a dummy paper-patched 45-70 to the stuff I am sending,

I have a 416 Barrett I can send, It has a solid brass bullet. Barrett made this round once California banned anything 50 Cal. It’s a 50 bmg that is necked down to 416. Pm me if you want it.

I want to thank Wyatt Smith. Your package arrived. I appreciate The help. This will definitely get us going in the big bore section of our collection. My son was very excited to receive them. I will put up a picture of the display up when we are nearing completion to To show you guys the help we have gotten. Thank you again I appreciate it.

I have a .458wm but I'm in Australia a .300wm. Mmm , you might even get an Aussie with a .303 or their wildcat variants. Not big bore but probably more common in Australia than the US

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katlyn74D

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,