Wanted Leupold VX-6 1-6 With German #4 Reticle

CZDiesel

Gold supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
United States
As the title says, Leupold #112317, if anyone has a lead on one of these I sure would appreciate hearing from you!

I’ve got one in the safe but I can’t remember which reticle. I’ll check in the AM.

I have the scope your are looking for. Excellent scope for a DG rifle, but it lives on my 404 Jeff and I really don't want to sell it.

I’ve got one in the safe but I can’t remember which reticle. I’ll check in the AM.

I checked my gun room. I have the scope you are looking for but it is mounted on my .375. The one on the shelf has the circle dot reticle. Sorry I can’t help.

Ohh, love those circle dots! Lightning fast target acquisition!

I’ve got one I don’t need, but it has a CDS elevation turret for 9.3X62. PM me if interested.

Don’t have as you advertised but do have a Leupold Limited edition available 30 mm straight tube 1.25 to 4 x. # 4 reticle.$325 if interested can do pics.
Presently it is mounted in Talley QD rings for a Brno/CZ 550. With the rings $ 400 and is not mounted on a rifle so needs a home

Don’t have as you advertised but do have a Leupold Limited edition available 30 mm straight tube 1.25 to 4 x. # 4 reticle.$325 if interested can do pics.
Presently it is mounted in Talley QD rings for a Brno/CZ 550. With the rings $ 400 and is not mounted on a rifle so needs a home
Are you able to PM me pics of the scope?

V42
I will have to get back to you as there are a couple ahead of you.
Many thanks for your interest and I will let you know one way or the other.

Reactions: V42
Photo of my box with the Leupold model number 112317

IMG_8273.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaritzaStu

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]