Wanted Leupold VX-6 1-6 With German #4 Reticle

CZDiesel

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
United States
As the title says, Leupold #112317, if anyone has a lead on one of these I sure would appreciate hearing from you!

I’ve got one in the safe but I can’t remember which reticle. I’ll check in the AM.

I have the scope your are looking for. Excellent scope for a DG rifle, but it lives on my 404 Jeff and I really don't want to sell it.

I’ve got one in the safe but I can’t remember which reticle. I’ll check in the AM.

I checked my gun room. I have the scope you are looking for but it is mounted on my .375. The one on the shelf has the circle dot reticle. Sorry I can’t help.

Ohh, love those circle dots! Lightning fast target acquisition!

I’ve got one I don’t need, but it has a CDS elevation turret for 9.3X62. PM me if interested.

Don’t have as you advertised but do have a Leupold Limited edition available 30 mm straight tube 1.25 to 4 x. # 4 reticle.$325 if interested can do pics.
Presently it is mounted in Talley QD rings for a Brno/CZ 550. With the rings $ 400 and is not mounted on a rifle so needs a home

Don’t have as you advertised but do have a Leupold Limited edition available 30 mm straight tube 1.25 to 4 x. # 4 reticle.$325 if interested can do pics.
Presently it is mounted in Talley QD rings for a Brno/CZ 550. With the rings $ 400 and is not mounted on a rifle so needs a home
Are you able to PM me pics of the scope?

V42
I will have to get back to you as there are a couple ahead of you.
Many thanks for your interest and I will let you know one way or the other.

Reactions: V42
Photo of my box with the Leupold model number 112317

IMG_8273.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BaileyMacl

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,