Wanted Gun Stock Duplicator

Chris M

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Unadilla NY
I am looking for a gun stock duplicator. I would apricate any info. I am looking for a used one since I am just starting out. I have been hand making stocks and it is very time consuming and would like to speed up the process. I live in upstate NY
 
If it's still there and for sale, theres one that has been posted on these pages. Check back a few months and you'll find it. It was in Washington State.
 
@John P. was the one selling I believe
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,331
Messages
1,573,200
Members
169,722
Latest member
Gahdnaeet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top