Wanted Good Used .470 Double Rifle

Did u call Duke at Gulf Breeze? Guarantee or inspection should be no problem

There’s something funny about this forum, you’re getting a double and yet I’m feeling excited about it half way across the world from you.

BTW, I’ve got the K gun in 470NE with a second 9.3x74R barrel set and I’m really happy with it.

Congratulations on your new acquisition, Beck!! Enjoy shooting the new DR.

This is a great community, always so helpful. I bought a Krieghoff in .470 NE today. Should have it in a few weeks, will be sure to post photos. I want to thank everyone who sent me messages or posted on this board. I really appreciate all the help!

I think we all enjoy enabling each other. ;)

Regards,

Good point. I can blame you guys for this later!
"well honey, the guys at Africa hunting made me do it"
Well good luck with that excuse. :LOL:

This is a great community, always so helpful. I bought a Krieghoff in .470 NE today. Should have it in a few weeks, will be sure to post photos. I want to thank everyone who sent me messages or posted on this board. I really appreciate all the help!
Really pleased for you Beck. That wait is pretty short, and it is great to do all the dreaming while you wait. Pictures there must be.

If you don’t already have dies, brass and bullets I’ll mail you some as I’m apparently out of the 470 game.

I have a Searcy 470NE unfired as wasn't completed in time for my Africa hunt.

I have a Searcy 470NE unfired as wasn't completed in time for my Africa hunt.
Bummer! Did your delivery date slip?

In my case, I always want to "brush up my skills" before I travel somewhere where I need to shoot well, whether targets or game.

Looking for a good used .470 NE double rifle. Would like to stick to Merkel, Krieghoff, or Heym - I am on a budget of 10-12k which I doubt will afford me any fancy engravings.
i have one, it's a .470 NE, real nice, no marks. if still interested let me know

anyone interested in a Merkel .470 NE? trying to sell one.

Looking for a good used .470 NE double rifle. Would like to stick to Merkel, Krieghoff, or Heym - I am on a budget of 10-12k which I doubt will afford me any fancy engravings.
I have a Searcy double .470NE, new only test fired.

.470 & .300 WRBY.jpg
470 NE.jpg
.470.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you